BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasing the Guests
While I was under the service as a lady's maid to my elegant British lady, she occasionally would have guests over. Generally other women but sometimes the guests also included men. I was always reminded to be pleasing to all her guests. Some of them knew I was a sissy boy but others did not. On one occasion, I greeted guests at the door, took their coats to a spare bedroom, and placed them on the bed. As this particular party ensued, I noticed one man eyeballing me. It made me a bit nervous. I thought he might make some demeaning remark to humiliate me. I tried to avoid him but still he kept his eye on me. 

As it turned out, he was the last to leave. My lady said her goodbye to him and instructed me to get his coat. She then turned and left for her bedroom. He, however, followed me into the spare bedroom and closed the door. I was startled when I heard the door close and turned around. There he stood in front of me. He placed his hands on my small shoulders and gently pushed me down to my knees, and said "I want you to please me." I knew what he meant and thought of my lady's instructions to be pleasing to her guests. I felt I needed to obey, and did. After completing my "duty" I stood up and handed him his coat. He smiled, accepted his coat and then left. I then went about cleaning up after the party, trying to process in my head what I had just done. My lady reappeared and dismissed me for the night and I went home.

A few days later, my lady told me that the man had mentioned to her what a pleasing maid she had. He jokingly had told her I was quite pretty and my lips and mouth were so soft. She told me he considered himself quite the lady's man and had no idea that I was actually a boy. She didn't tell him. She found the whole thing humorous but was happy I had taken her instructions to heart. She never invited him back.
What an experience, Michaela. And you must have been quite flattered to have been seen as so convincing. I can well imagine it opened up a whole new realm of opportunities for your British lady friend.  Wink
(10-19-2020, 09:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: What an experience, Michaela. And you must have been quite flattered to have been seen as so convincing. I can well imagine it opened up a whole new realm of opportunities for your British lady friend.  Wink
The funny thing was, I did feel flattered that he didn't know. In a way, it gave me self confidence. I later learned that men seem to like to touch the maid in some way. Some overtly and some covertly. If I tensed up it sent one signal, if I didn't tense up it sent quite another signal and men took it as an opening. A few times, some of them even tried to sneak a kiss while I was in the kitchen. I remember one time in particular. I accepted the kiss and immediately felt submissive. I even lifted one leg up behind me, very girly like. Then affectionately wiped my lipstick off his mouth.
A sissy maid always receives instructions to please all the guests.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can tell by the barely contained excitement on the sissy’s face that he has done this before.  Wink
(12-14-2020, 04:03 PM)Michaela Wrote: A sissy maid always receives instructions to please all the guests.

What a lovely image & a lovely idea too

I would think a good sissy always swallows, but should she wait for permission to swallow & from whom the guest or her owner ?
(12-20-2020, 12:35 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:03 PM)Michaela Wrote: A sissy maid always receives instructions to please all the guests.

I would think a good sissy always swallows, but should she wait for permission to swallow & from whom the guest or her owner ?
Thank you. I was always told swallowing is required so as not to offend the alpha male.
(12-20-2020, 01:19 AM)Michaela Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 12:35 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:

Thank you. I was always told swallowing is required so as not to offend the alpha male.
Oh i would always swallow and say thank You, i want to be a good girl/sissy