BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was said?
My former g/f was a cosmetology student and used me as her practice model. She required me to dress as a girl whenever she practiced on me. Eventually some of the other students discovered this so she decided to bring me to the school and share me as a practice model. Of course I had to be dressed as a girl. The first time this happened, a couple of girls shampooed and set my hair in rollers. I was then taken to sit under a hair dryer. 

While under the dryer, I noticed a few of the girls standing nearby and obviously laughing. Occasionally they looked in my direction, one of them would say something and then they would all burst out laughing again. I couldn't hear them because of the dryer. Afterward, I asked one of them what they had said. She just laughed and said, "Oh, nothing really." I can only imagine what was said. Can you imagine? Leave a response with your best guess. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.
‘He’d make a lovely Shirley Temple’

‘His knickers are showing, can you see?’
(10-18-2020, 09:02 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: ‘He’d make a lovely Shirley Temple’

‘His knickers are showing, can you see?’

Lol, oh I'm guessing the comments were a bit sharper than that. Some of those girls were quite catty and even a little mean with their cutting remarks at times.
"I wonder if WE could keep him in skirts?"
The moment captured with a paperback book image. I know how sissies love the thought of being in a salon and under the dryer, with rollers in their hair, wondering what everyone is thinking and saying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lovely cover! Only imagine listening to sissy-hypnotic messages through "ear pads" while under the drier, causing the hapless male to sink deeper and deeper into the bottomless pit that is Femininity!
(12-13-2020, 02:58 PM)GinaV Wrote: Lovely cover! Only imagine listening to sissy-hypnotic messages through "ear pads" while under the drier, causing the hapless male to sink deeper and deeper into the bottomless pit that is Femininity!
Well said, Gina.