BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacuuming can be Dangerous
A former g/f used me as her practice model while she was in cosmetology school. I was required to dress as a girl when she practiced on me and stay dressed up afterward while doing her housework. Once while dressed up in a dress, heels and an apron, with rollers in my hair, I was vacuuming. When I finished, I turned around to unplug it. There stood my g/f talking to a friend at the front door. They both turned to look at me and smiled. I froze.  

Her friend covered her mouth, laughed, and said, "Now I see why you do so well in class. He's stunning! And he does your housework too!" My g/f just laughed along with her. I was speechless and in shock. To my knowledge, she hadn't told anyone about our arrangement. The girl then added, "I could use a practice model and my apartment could use a good cleaning. Why don't you share?" My g/f just laughed again and told her, "We'll see," and then nudged her out the door. 

She later told me the girl was a fellow cosmetology student who had stopped by to borrow some beauty supplies. She said she tried to warn me but obviously the vacuum was too loud. She added, with a laugh, "Maybe I will have to share. Just to keep her quiet, of course."
Kind of funny, in retrospect, but maybe not so much at the time. 

Did you end up getting "shared?"  That would have been an interesting development.  
Compliments indeed, Michaela. You must have been relieved to get such a positive (if unexpected) reaction.
(10-18-2020, 08:15 PM)mikki Wrote: Kind of funny, in retrospect, but maybe not so much at the time. 

Did you end up getting "shared?"  That would have been an interesting development.  

In a sense, yes. Once others learned, they coaxed her to bring me into the salon at the school for others to practice on. That was not without a few more humiliating experiences, though mild. Lots of whispering, teasing and giggles. I didn't get shared as a housekeeper, though. In hindsight, the humiliation in the salon fed into my submissiveness to women and evolved into a form of excitement. I think most sissies understand what I mean.
(10-18-2020, 08:55 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Compliments indeed, Michaela. You must have been relieved to get such a positive (if unexpected) reaction.

At the time, I can't say I was relieved. I was actually quite nervous. Over time, I discovered these "accidents" weren't accidents at all. My g/f liked to "surprise" me. She got a kick out of putting me in embarrassing situations and watching me get flustered. It was her way of pushing the envelope while amusing herself.
Being seen dressed and in hair rollers can be a shocking experience.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Who would be the more shocked though - you or them?  Big Grin