BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping in Rollers
Dancer4Fun, you describe such a wonderful relationship, and activities many of us wish we could experience, i'm sure. One can easily imagine topping things off with watching a "chick flick" together, and of course, more cuddling and?.....
(12-19-2020, 10:53 PM)GinaV Wrote: Dancer4Fun, you describe such a wonderful relationship, and activities many of us wish we could experience, i'm sure. One can easily imagine topping things off with watching a "chick flick" together, and of course, more cuddling and?.....
...and imagine, Dancer4Fun, the fun when you're both wearing nighties and have your rollers in your hair...and...she brings out the double sided dildo
I LOVE doing my hubby's hair up in a wet set when we have time to dedicate the proper time..  I prefer to set it in the morning them make him wear all day and all night taking it out the next day sometimes.  Of course he is fully dressed as well for all this.  I must say there is something very erotic and VERY empowering to have his roller covered head between my thighs!  Coupled with some long dangly earrings tickling the insides of my thighs makes for a very wonderful and amazing experience....    Of course all that tends to make him even more focused and feminine than normal which is a plus as well

Any other gurls or wives enjoy it like me?
(12-19-2020, 11:16 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I LOVE doing my hubby's hair up in a wet set when we have time to dedicate the proper time..  I prefer to set it in the morning them make him wear all day and all night taking it out the next day sometimes.  Of course he is fully dressed as well for all this.  I must say there is something very erotic and VERY empowering to have his roller covered head between my thighs!  Coupled with some long dangly earrings tickling the insides of my thighs makes for a very wonderful and amazing experience....    Of course all that tends to make him even more focused and feminine than normal which is a plus as well

Wonderful comment, Sissyswife. I think hair rollers are symbolic for sissies and owners alike, submission and empowerment respectively. I recall the enhanced feeling of submission when having them in and being pegged or licking a creampie out of my mistress. Wearing rollers while cleaning house makes me feel more feminine, as well.
(12-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:16 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I LOVE doing my hubby's hair up in a wet set when we have time to dedicate the proper time..  I prefer to set it in the morning them make him wear all day and all night taking it out the next day sometimes.  Of course he is fully dressed as well for all this.  I must say there is something very erotic and VERY empowering to have his roller covered head between my thighs!  Coupled with some long dangly earrings tickling the insides of my thighs makes for a very wonderful and amazing experience....    Of course all that tends to make him even more focused and feminine than normal which is a plus as well

Wonderful comment, Sissyswife. I think hair rollers are symbolic for sissies and owners alike, submission and empowerment respectively. I recall the enhanced feeling of submission when having them in and being pegged or licking a creampie out of my mistress. Wearing rollers while cleaning house makes me feel more feminine, as well.
It is one of those hyper sissy things to do to a sissy that no self respecting male would submit to unless he truely loved his mistress...
(12-20-2020, 04:50 AM)SissysWife Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:41 PM)Michaela Wrote:

It is one of those hyper sissy things to do to a sissy that no self respecting male would submit to unless he truely loved his mistress...
You truely have a way with words, "no self respecting male would submit to." You got me with that one, just like "no real man."