BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping in Rollers
Anyone else been forced to sleep in rollers? An ex g/f insisted I wear nighties and panties to bed. One evening we changed into nighties and then she insisted on setting my hair in rollers before going to bed. She told me to pay close attention and watch how she set the rollers. That evolved into me setting my hair in rollers nightly before going to bed. In the morning, I would get up and make coffee and then we would sit together enjoying our morning coffee, with me still in rollers and her, with a big smile on her face admiring her submissive sissy.
Although I was forced to do many things in the name of petticoating that wasn’t one of them, though it does sound like a delightful experience and while you use the word ‘forced’, I sense from other things you’ve written that you were perhaps happy to be so?
(10-17-2020, 05:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Although I was forced to do many things in the name of petticoating that wasn’t one of them, though it does sound like a delightful experience and while you use the word ‘forced’, I sense from other things you’ve written that you were perhaps happy to be so?

True, but she didn't take no for an answer, even when I hesitated or offered resistance. She always proclaimed that she always gets her way. I found that to be true. All it took was for her to put her hands on her hips and give me that look. I would always back down and do as she said.
Learning to sleep in rollers can be a challenge. I'm sure the pain is part of the training. Brush rollers are the most painful while sponge rollers are the least.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A bit like learning to manage extended periods in heels, I benefit of being able to sleep in curlers will be very much to one’s advantage longer term and massively widen the scope of a sissy’s options.  Wink
Michaela, You really know how to "push all my buttons" (if that is even an applicable term!). These covers from the National Cosmetology Museum and sissies in rollers are just too much! One of my earliest experiences was purchasing brush rollers, as i determined they would be the most uncomfortable to sleep in, and then slept in them! Then moved onto sponge rollers, probably designed to be more comfortable for sleeping, which i found to be the case. Either way, experiencing the pain endured for beauty is always an enjoyable experience for sissies like me. Your imagination, creativity and writing are truly incredible! Thank-you again and again!
(12-17-2020, 10:46 PM)GinaV Wrote: Michaela, You really know how to "push all my buttons" (if that is even an applicable term!). These covers from the National Cosmetology Museum and sissies in rollers are just too much! One of my earliest experiences was purchasing brush rollers, as i determined they would be the most uncomfortable to sleep in, and then slept in them! Then moved onto sponge rollers, probably designed to be more comfortable for sleeping, which i found to be the case. Either way, experiencing the pain endured for beauty is always an enjoyable experience for sissies like me. Your imagination, creativity and writing are truly incredible! Thank-you again and again!
We must be cut from the same cloth, probably chiffon, lol.
Michaela,

When I as a child went to dance class we, all the students myself as the only boy and all the girls had to have our hair done for the competitions and annual end of year recitals. Mummy would perm my hair two days before the competitions and set it every evening for the two weeks of the competitions.

This meant sleeping in rollers every night for two weeks. We were also required to wear make up for our dance routines so mummy insisted I wear it everyday even if not competing on any particular day.

Any discomfort from wearing rollers to sleep in was outweighed by the knowledge that the next day I would be wearing pretty dance costumes and make up.

We the girls from dance class and I would have sleep overs and do each others hair and try on each others clothes. I loved cuddling up to one of my pretty dance partners while wearing a pretty nighty and rollers.

Dancer 4 Fun
(12-18-2020, 08:18 PM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: Michaela,

When I as a child went to dance class we, all the students myself as the only boy and all the girls had to have our hair done for the competitions and annual end of year recitals. Mummy would perm my hair two days before the competitions and set it every evening for the two weeks of the competitions.

This meant sleeping in rollers every night for two weeks. We were also required to wear make up for our dance routines so mummy insisted I wear it everyday even if not competing on any particular day.

Any discomfort from wearing rollers to sleep in was outweighed by the knowledge that the next day I would be wearing pretty dance costumes and make up.

We the girls from dance class and I would have sleep overs and do each others hair and try on each others clothes. I loved cuddling up to one of my pretty dance partners while wearing a pretty nighty and rollers.

Dancer 4 Fun
That would seem to leave quite an impression. Do you still occasionally sleep in rollers or at least set your hair in rollers? Wearing a nightie while putting rollers in go hand in hand, don't you think?
Hi Michaela,

Every second Saturday evening my wife and I set each others hair whilst wearing pretty nighty and neg set. 

My wife is one of my dance partners that I used to cuddle up with at the sleep overs so many years ago. 

We love sitting on our long vanity stool doing our beauty regime every evening in pretty nighties before cuddling together.