BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Cosmetology Model
Imagine having your story revealed in a national magazine and the world learning you are a sissy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great cover, as usual Michaela. Pretty sissy rollered and netted. Swoon.
Imagine having your photo on display in a national museum and everyone seeing how gurly you look in rollers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Absolutely lovely posters and great ideas, the poor sissy looks lovely but I imagine they were not pleased at first but now maybe love all the admirers and fame.
He should be honoured. The opportunity to be a trendsetter for an entire movement. Few sissies can be better placed to dictate the wardrobes of the similarly adorned  Wink
I’m sure he feels honoured now being shown off to everyone Wink
Michaela, the concept of a Cosmetology Museum definitely sparked my imagination, and inspired me to do a little online search:

The Makeup Museum

Old Hollywood's Beauty Tips: the 50s | Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid: Old Hollywood's Beauty Tips: the 50s

Body Reflections In French Lick, Indiana Is A Cosmetology Museum (onlyinyourstate.com)

cosmetology museum - Bing images

Leila's Hair Museum, Independence, Missouri (roadsideamerica.com)

I guess we can't copy and paste links here, but i just searched "Cosmetology Museum" and got all those hits. Looks like i've got my work cut out for me, and am planning on visiting all the sites. Thank-you Michaela! Oh, and that cover positively captured my imagination!
(12-16-2020, 04:21 PM)GinaV Wrote: Michaela, the concept of a Cosmetology Museum definitely sparked my imagination, and inspired me to do a little online search:

The Makeup Museum

Old Hollywood's Beauty Tips: the 50s | Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid: Old Hollywood's Beauty Tips: the 50s

Body Reflections In French Lick, Indiana Is A Cosmetology Museum (onlyinyourstate.com)

cosmetology museum - Bing images

Leila's Hair Museum, Independence, Missouri (roadsideamerica.com)

None of these appear as links, but just searched "Cosmetology Museum" and got all those hits. Looks like i've got my work cut out for me, and am planning on visiting all the sites. Thank-you Michaela! Oh, and that cover positively captured my imagination!
Thank you, Gina. My goal is to spark everyone's imagination. I did visit a similar museum in Hollywood. Not sure if it is still open.
Here's one more

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/beau...lon-museum

Luv all your posts Michaela!