ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Cosmetology Model
Hi everyone,
It all started for me when a girlfriend who was attending cosmetology school coaxed me into being her practice model. I was short, slender and had shoulder length hair. She soon had me dressing the part whenever she practiced. I'll never forget the first time sitting in a chair, in front of a mirror, as she put rollers in my hair. It stirred up new feelings immediately.
I look forward to hearing everyone else's experiences!
(10-17-2020, 02:02 PM)Michaela Wrote: Hi everyone,
It all started for me when a girlfriend who was attending cosmetology school coaxed me into being her practice model. I was short, slender and had shoulder length hair. She soon had me dressing the part whenever she practiced. I'll never forget the first time sitting in a chair, in front of a mirror, as she put rollers in my hair. It stirred up new feelings immediately.
I look forward to hearing everyone else's experiences!

Welcome. Love to hear more.
Heart Heart Heart
It sounds like you had a great experience, Michaela - I do like specifics though, do tell us more.  Wink
Welcome Michaela that does sound like a great experience
Welcome Michaela, that sounds incredible and i'm sure many here would love to have experienced!
(10-17-2020, 02:22 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like you had a great experience, Michaela - I do like specifics though, do tell us more.  Wink

Well, it meant spending many weekends, over a 9 month period, dressed as a girl. Some of the things she practiced included, hair setting with rollers, eyebrow shaping, makeup, manicures and pedicures, and facials. She also had to practice doing a perm, but obviously didn't use real solution while practicing. After she would practice on me, she would usually have me help her with cleaning her apartment. I always wore an apron. I did go to her school to be her demonstration model for her practice exam and then later to the state board for her real exam. She started working in a salon and I stayed in school. I was more or less the sissy housewife at home. We stayed together for another year and shared many other experiences. It all abruptly ended when she met some guy and then left me. I graduated from college and moved on, but by then I had become very feminine in my appearance. I had to become more androgynous just to get a job.
It’s a shame it didn’t work out but I’m sure a delightful experience while it lasted. I’m always envious of those who feel comfortable expressing themselves while they’re young; I was so concerned with my own standing with my friends that I didn’t realise that I had a feminine side waiting to come out (and only did so at 18 when forced into full time petticoating); consequently I missed a lot of the experiences that I might have had while in education.
(10-17-2020, 05:40 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It’s a shame it didn’t work out but I’m sure a delightful experience while it lasted. I’m always envious of those who feel comfortable expressing themselves while they’re young; I was so concerned with my own standing with my friends that I didn’t realise that I had a feminine side waiting to come out (and only did so at 18 when forced into full time petticoating); consequently I missed a lot of the experiences that I might have had while in education.
I think all of us have our hits and misses at different times. It takes the right partner at the right time. For awhile, I seemed to be a magnet for girls wanting to experiment with their wild side. Not so much lately.
Welcome! I'm so happy you've joined us! It sounds like you had an eventful beginning!
(10-18-2020, 12:06 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Welcome!  I'm so happy you've joined us!  It sounds like you had an eventful beginning!

Thank you. The path that brought me here has been full of twists and turns, like many on here, I'm sure.