BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panty Lines - Chapter 2-1 - Saturday
I am so flattered that so many of you liked my story. You've inspired me to write chapter two. I hope that you like it. I think that I have one more chapter in me for Sunday. I guess that I got a little carried away. I had to split chapter two in half because it was too long to post in one piece.

Chapter 2 – Saturday with Mrs. Kerry

Cian took a long time to fall asleep despite how tired he was.

His bottom burned like it was on fire. With his wrists fastened as widely as they were he couldn’t even roll over half way.  He wanted to shift his weight from his bottom to his hip, but it he just couldn’t do it without hurting his shoulders. All he could do was squirm in pain.

His mental anguish was even worse. His mind was racing. His whole world had changed in less than a day. Cian kept replaying the events of the day, over and over in his head. He had started the day as a pretty happy, well behaved boy on his way to manhood. He ended it as a little girl with a very well spanked bottom dressed in pink panties and a baby doll nightie, fastened to a little girl’s bed with a bed wetter sheet. He kept trying to figure out just what happened. The events of the day were clear, but his feelings about them were certainly not.

He had never met Mrs. Kerry until today and in the space of a few hours she had turned him into a little pantywaist and given him the worst spanking of his life. She had even changed his name to Cindy. What confused him the most was he didn’t know how he felt about what had happened. He knew that he should be resentful, angry, and ready to do anything to escape, but he really wasn’t. He wasn’t happy either. He was lost.

As Cian squirmed he could feel his little member rub against the inside of the treacherous pair of pink panties that had lured him into this mess. He started to get aroused again. It was beyond his control. The panties were so soft and smooth and caressed him tenderly. They felt wonderful, especially against his now smooth crotch. But the allure was far more than just the feel of them. They were panties, the most thrilling idea in the world to him. That idea was now a reality and he was actually wearing panties and not just any panties, pink panties! It was exciting. It was thrilling. It was shameful. Why were they so thrilling? Why did even the thought of them arouse him so much? He knew he couldn’t control that. Maybe his body was telling him something that he already knew deep inside. Maybe this was what he was meant to be.

Eventually Cian fell asleep despite the pain in his bum and the mental turmoil. His exhausted body just gave up and he drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Cian awoke Saturday morning with a start and a sense of dread. The sun was barely up and the room was only faintly lit. He was terrified to discover his wrists were restrained and that he was lying in a strange bedroom. He struggled to get loose. It took him a few seconds to remember where he was. He slowed down his breathing as he regained his composure. His bum was still sore and there was nothing he could do about it. He also needed to pee. He knew it was very early in the morning, but since he’d been put to bed so early the night before it didn’t surprise him.

As he recalled the events of the previous evening he realized he was still in the little pink panties and a pink baby doll top. His member started to harden again. He didn’t understand it. How could just the thought of panties arouse him? At least the erection would help him suppress the need to pee.

Cian laid quietly for a long time as his attention went from his arousal to his need to pee. He wondered when Mrs. Kerry would let him out. One of the last things she told him was not to wet his panties. If he could just get up and go it wouldn’t be an issue and he might even get some more sleep. He knew that if he did wet the bed he’d be in big trouble. Mrs. Kerry had made it quite clear that she didn’t think there would be any need for him to go before morning.

The need to pee finally won the battle for Cian’s attention. He clamped down as tightly as he could, but that made his bum hurt more so he had to relax. He crossed his legs and that worked for a while. He finally got so desperate that he decided he had to call out for Mrs. Kerry.

“Mrs. Kerry! Mrs. Kerry!”

Cian waited but heard nothing. He clamped down again but he was losing the battle.

“Mrs. Kerry, please come! Mrs. Kerry.”

He didn’t hear a sound. He tried desperately to hold it, but it was impossible. It started with a little spurt, then another and finally he couldn’t control it at all and he relaxed and wet the bed. He felt so embarrassed. He couldn’t remember ever wetting the bed. He felt the warm wetness in his panties and in a puddle around his bum, thighs and lower back. With the bed wetter sheet there was nowhere for the pee to go so it sat and cooled in a puddle with Cian right in the middle of it. It soon started to itch and it made his sore bottom feel worse. As it got cooler it got more unpleasant and uncomfortable. Cian waited patiently for Mrs. Kerry to let him out so he could clean up.

The next thing Cian knew Mrs. Kerry was shaking his shoulder.

“Wake up, Cindy. It’s time to rise and shine. It’s pretty late. You must have been really sleepy.”

Cian sat up as much as he could with the restraints on his wrists. “Good morning, Mrs. Kerry.”

Mrs. Kerry started to unbuckle the wrist restraints as she talked. “Good morning, Cindy. How are you today?”

“My bum is still really sore, ma’am.”

“That’s good, Cindy. A naughty little girl should always have a sore bum the day after a good spanking. You better make sure you’re a good little girl today because if you deserve it, I’ll spank you again without hesitation.”

“I’ll be good, ma’am.”

Mrs. Kerry released the restraints from Cian’s wrists but left them buckled to the headboard. Cian noticed that but didn’t say anything. All he wanted to do was lay low and get through the day without being punished.  He massaged his wrists and looked up at Mrs. Kerry. She stood there silently waiting.

“Cindy, do you have something to tell me?”

“What do you mean, ma’am?”

“Don’t try that with me, young lady, you know full well what I mean. Don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am. I wet the bed.” He blushed and started to cry. He put his face in his hands.

“I know, Cindy. I could smell it the minute I opened the door. I am glad you decided to tell me the truth, but next time you try to avoid just telling me you’ll regret it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Get up, Cindy. You’ll still have your regular bubble bath tonight, but you may go and shower now.”

Cian got up from the bed. The wet panties were almost see through and clung to him like a second skin. He looked down in dismay at what he saw.

“Get those stinky panties off, Cindy and just lay them on the bed. Put your nightie there too.”

As much as Cian didn’t want to stand naked in front of Mrs. Kerry he wanted out of the wet panties even more. He slid them down his legs and laid them on the wet sheet. He added the nightie to the pile and stood shivering.

“Go and hop in the shower, Cindy. I’ll get your clothes ready for the day.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Cian went down the hall and into the bathroom. He never realized how nice it was to shower and to be able to do it alone. It only took him a few minutes to use the bathroom, brush his teeth and shower for the day. He dried off and returned to Rosemary’s bedroom. He could smell the wet bedding as he stepped into the room. He wrinkled his nose at the smell. Mrs. Kerry was waiting for him and there were some clothes draped over the back of the desk chair.

“Cindy, I am not going to punish you for wetting the bed. I didn’t know you were a bed wetter or I would have used better precautions than the plastic sheet.”

“But, Mrs. Kerry, I am NOT a bed wetter.”

“That’s different. If you’re not a bed wetter then you could have avoided wetting the bed and you should be punished.”

Cian gasped, “But, Mrs. Kerry….”

She cut him off, “Young lady are you or are you not a bed wetter?”

Cian hated to do it but he didn’t think he could take another punishment.

“Yes, ma’am. I’m a bed wetter.”

“That’s fine, Cindy. You will not be punished for wetting the bed, but we will make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

Cian had no idea what she meant by that but said, “Yes, ma’am.” It seemed the wisest thing to do.

“Now, little girl, we need to get you dressed for the day.” Mrs. Kerry reached down and picked up a pair of pink cotton panties. “These are not as fancy as your first pair but they are for everyday wear. Step in.”

Mrs. Kerry held them at knee height and Cian stepped into them. She worked them up his legs and snugged them around his waist. She looked down and grinned as Cian started to respond.

“It looks like your little peeny likes cotton panties too. That’s good because little girls wear cotton panties most of the time. They’re more comfortable too.”

Cian didn’t respond but he had to agree. They did feel more comfortable.

Mrs. Kerry picked up a matching pink cotton thing that looked like a really short sleeveless tee shirt. Cian looked puzzled.

“You don’t know what this is, do you?”

“No, ma’am.”

“It’s called a crop top and little girls wear them until it’s time for a training bra. It makes sure your nipples don’t show through your clothes.

Cian gasped. “I don’t need that.”

“Oh yes you do, young lady. No little girl should be going around without one, not around me. Now, put it on.”

Cian almost hesitated but his sore bottom reminded him to obey quickly. He took the crop top and turned it over a couple of times. He looked up at Mrs. Kerry.

She laughed. “The label inside goes to the back.”

Cian blushed again and got it turned around the right way and put it on. He hated that it was pink but it was comfortable and just felt like really short tee shirt.

“Sit on the stool, Cindy. It’s time for shoes and socks.”

Cian eased his sore bottom down onto the stool. It hurt and he had to squirm with the discomfort. Mrs. Kerry handed him a pair of white ankle socks with fold over lace tops. Cian pulled them on but Mrs. Kerry showed him how to fold over the tops. She opened a box and took out a pair of shiny black shoes.

“These are brand new, Cindy. Neither Rosemary’s nor Emily’s shoes will fit you so these are just for you.”

Cian stared in horror at the patent leather Mary Janes. He knew that only very little girls wore shoes like that. Mrs. Kerry not only wanted him dressed as a girl, but a little girl.

Mrs. Kerry stood silently and appeared to be waiting. It suddenly occurred to Cian what she was waiting to her.

“Thank you, Mrs. Kerry.”

“You’re welcome, Cindy. I am glad that you have good manners so I don’t have to teach you as much as I thought. Here. Put them on.”

Cian took the shoes and slipped them on his feet. He stood up and fastened the buckles. He was surprised they were so comfortable.

“Your mommy told me your shoe size so I went out while you were still asleep and got these for you.”

“Thank you, ma’am. I really like them.” Cian knew that’s what Mrs. Kerry wanted to hear.

“Careful, Cindy. Lying is a very serious offence.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Cian wondered if Mrs. Kerry could read minds as she reached for the next item. It was a frothy white petticoat.

“Arms up.”

Cian raised his arms and Mrs. Kerry lowered the petticoat over him. Once she had it placed so the flare started at his waist she adjusted the shoulder straps to keep it in the right position.

“And now a pretty dress for a pretty little girl.”

Mrs. Kerry went to the closet and pulled out a pink party dress. She held it up to display it. To Cian is was a nightmare. It was something you’d see on a preschooler at Easter and it made him cringe. It had short puffed sleeves, a rounded neckline and a wide white sash ribbon around the waist like a belt. There was white lace around the hem, sleeves and collar.

“Arms up.”

With a sigh of resignation Cian lifted up his arms. Mrs. Kerry lowered the dress over him. Once it was in place she did up the tiny buttons in the back. Cian looked over his shoulder to see in the mirror. He knew he’d never be able to undo those buttons on his own. It might as well have been locked onto him. Once she was done, Mrs. Kerry pulled the sash snugly around Cian’s waist and tied it into a huge bow that sat just above his bottom like a butterfly with the ends of the ribbon hanging down almost to the hem of the dress. Once he was dressed Mrs. Kerry slowly had him turn in a circle.

“You look really sweet, Cindy. Take a good look.”

Cian felt so embarrassed when he saw himself in the mirror. The dress was so short and it flared out everywhere. It barely covered his panties.  He was a joke. He looked ridiculous, but one part of him disagreed. Underneath all of the frills his little peeny was still proudly erect and throbbing. He hated this, maybe.

“Alright, it’s breakfast time and then I have a full day of things for you to do.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“One thing you must do all day is to keep your clothes clean. Little girls do not get their clothes dirty no matter what they are doing. One thing we will be doing today is teaching you how to wear your clothes.”

Cian wondered if she’d lost her mind. What do you have to learn to wear clothes? Clothes just go with you and unless they get caught on something or you spill on them you ignore them.

“You have lots of things to do today so let’s get things going.”

Mrs. Kerry took Cian by the hand and led him downstairs to the kitchen.

“We’re going to make some oatmeal. Please get me the big pot from the cupboard down there.”

Mrs. Kerry pointed to a lower cupboard beside the stove. She pulled the oatmeal from a cupboard and turned just as Cian bent over to get the pot. She spoke.

“Stop!”

Cian froze and looked over his shoulder at Mrs. Kerry. She shook her head slowly from side to side.

“I see England. I see France. I see Cindy’s underpants.” She laughed and Cian blushed.

“Cindy, when you bend over like that the petticoat lifts your dress up in the back and everyone can see your panties. Young lady, it is very naughty for a little girl to expose her panties.”

Cian was thunderstruck. It was almost word for word exactly what the teacher had said to the girl in his class. He never expected that the same scolding would be directed at him one day.

“Now you see what I meant about learning how to wear your clothes. When you’re going to be spanked I might have you bend over like that to show your panties before I pull them down, but other than that I should never see your little panties accidentally. That’s very naughty and I am sure you know how naughty girls get treated by me.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“So now you’ve been warned about bending over like that. Next time instead of bending over, squat down and get what you need. So try it now while you get out the pot.”

Cian bent his knees and took the pot out from the cupboard. He put it on the stove. Mrs. Kerry poured some oatmeal mix and water into the pot and turned on the heat.

“Cindy, please set the table. The bowls are in the cupboard over the sink and the spoons are in the drawer."

Cian set out the spoons first and then went to get the bowls. They were on the top shelf so he stood on his tiptoes and reached up as far as he could to get the bowls down.

“Stop!”

Cian froze again.

“I see England. I see France. I see Cindy’s underpants.” Mrs. Kerry laughed again and shook her head from side to side.

“Cindy when you stretch up like that in a short flared dress like that one you also show your panties. Good little girls get a step stool and don’t reach up so far. I can see this may take more than a day just to teach you how to wear your dress. We have all day tomorrow too. If that’s not enough, you’ll be out of school soon and I could have all summer with you.”

Cian was appalled at that idea. This woman was so strict, demanding and terrifying he couldn’t imagine making it through the rest of this weekend let alone all summer.

“The step stool is in the laundry room. Go get it and try again.”

Cian fetched the step stool and set it down in front of the cupboard. He took the first two steps and got down two bowls and put them on the table.

“Well done, Cindy. But I have another lesson for you. When you go up stairs in a dress like that you have to hold it in close in the back or anyone following you up will be treated to the sight of your pretty panties. Young ladies are also careful using step stools or ladders to make sure not to go up too high and show their panties. Good girls are always aware of how their panties might be seen and are very careful to make sure they aren’t. Naughty girls are careless.”

“Yes, ma’am. I understand.”

“I bet you’re a panty peeper too, aren’t you? I bet you’ve looked up a girl’s dress to see her panties since you like them so much.”

Cian blushed deeply and looked at the floor. He couldn’t speak so he just nodded.

“I thought so. Well the shoe is on the other foot now, isn’t it? Or better yet, the panties are on the other bum!” Mrs. Kerry laughed at her own little joke. Cian didn’t.

“The oatmeal is ready, Cindy, but don’t sit down until I teach you how to do it.”

Cian stood still as Mrs. Kerry doled out the oatmeal and put the pot back onto the stove.

“Watch me as I sit down and what I do with my dress.”

Mrs. Kerry used her hands to pull her dress under herself as she sat down on it. She arranged the front of her dress so that it was even and covered her lap and knees.

Cian mimicked Mrs. Kerry. He pulled the back of his dress and petticoat under his bottom as he sat down. The front started to come up so he pushed down on it to keep everything covered.

“Well done, Cindy. I’ll make a proper young lady out of you yet. Now, let’s eat and be careful not to spill on your clothes.”

Cian ate slowly in small bites until he was finished. He didn’t spill anything, but he felt like he’d been let out of detention by the time breakfast was over.

“Okay, Cindy let’s get things started. I think the wet bed should be first.”

Cian felt his face flush again. His blush was almost as constant as his little stiffy. He didn’t want to admit it, but the look and feel of the little dress and petticoat made him nearly as excited as the panties. He was also very conscious of the little drafts he felt under the dress that he certainly never had in pants.

Mrs. Kerry indicated that Cian should lead them back to the bedroom. He started up the stairs in front of Mrs. Kerry. she let him take a few steps.

“Stop! I see England. I see France. I see Cindy’s underpants. I told you what you had to do with that dress when you went upstairs and you forgot. So here’s a little reminder. Bend over right where you are.”

Cian bent over half way up the stairs and put his hands on the step in front of him and waited. He didn’t have to wait long. Mrs. Kerry came up behind him and pulled his pink cotton panties down to his knees.

“Every time I see your panties because you were careless you’ll get my hand today. If it’s still happening after today I will use something else.”

Mrs. Kerry smacked Cian’s bottom very hard six times, three on each cheek. Because his bottom was still sore from last night Cian squealed with each smack. He cried a little but nothing like he would from a full spanking. Once she was done, Mrs. Kerry pulled Cian’s panties back into place.

“Let’s try going up again.”

This time Cian put his hands back and pulled the flared dress in tightly against his bottom as he went up the last few steps.

“Well done, Cindy.”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

They turned into Rosemary’s room. The smell was a lot stronger than it was when they left.

Mrs. Kerry pulled the quilt, blanket and top sheet off of the bed. She looked them over carefully and gave each a test sniff.

“Your pee didn’t get to those but I think we’ll wash the sheet anyway since we have to do the bottom one.”

She put the quilt and blanket over the stool in the corner and then stripped off the top and bottom sheets.

“Cindy, you get the pillowcase and your wet panties and nightie and we’ll throw them into the machine. They are soaked too.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Cian was careful to keep the wet things away from his clothes as he carried them downstairs to the laundry room. He added them to the two sheets that Mrs. Kerry put in the washing machine first. She added detergent and turned on the machine. As it started she turned to Cian.

“Young lady, I told you that I would not punish you for wetting the bed and I won’t, but I do think you need a little reminder because you didn’t tell me that you were a bed wetter.”

“But, ma’am. I’m not …”

“You told me that you were a bed wetter when I asked you before breakfast. Were you lying? Do I need to get the soap and the hairbrush?”

“No, ma’am. I’m a bed wetter. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.”

Cian knew he was in a no win situation so all he could do was try to minimize the consequences.

“That’s what I thought, Cindy.”

Mrs. Kerry smirked. She needed Cian to know that he really was helpless and that she could control everything so putting him into a no win situation served that idea well. She could tell that he knew it too.

“I think some corner time to think while the machines run is a good idea. Here’s how you do corner time. You lift your dress and petticoat up in the back using both hands. Lift it right up so that I can see the waistband of your cute little panties. You then put your nose right into the corner so it touches both walls. If I think you’re cheating on that, I have a cure for it you won’t like so just keep your nose right in. Once you’re in the corner I’ll pull your panties down to your knees. You will make sure they stay there. If they fall or your nose leaves the corner or even if you move too much you’ll be spanked and your corner time will start over, doubled. Do you understand, Cindy?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. Now get that dress right up in back and get your nose into that corner.”

Cian reached back and gathered the petticoat and dress and lifted it right up. He held it with a hand at his waist on each side. He shuffled into the corner and put his nose right in. He hand to lean forward a little and he knew that would become uncomfortable quickly.

Mrs. Kerry took the waistband of Cian’s panties between her thumbs and forefingers, on each side. She carefully turned them inside out as she lowered them to his knees.

“I can see you still have a little stiffy, Cindy. You really do love your little panties, don’t you?”

Cian could only whimper. He couldn’t help it. It even scared him a little.

“When you are getting a panty check or doing corner time I will turn your panties inside out like this. I will check for any stains or dirty marks. Little girls must keep themselves very clean at all times. I have lots of ways of punishing dirty little girls so you have been warned. Now, the washing machine has about a half hour to run and then the dryer will take forty-five minutes so you’ll keep your nose in that corner for an hour and fifteen minutes. No moving, talking or rubbing your bottom no matter how sore it might be. I’ll be back and you will stay there until I tell you that you can get out.”

Mrs. Kerry left the laundry room.

Cian stood quietly in the corner trying to organize his thoughts. He was in the corner for not telling Mrs. Kerry that he was a bed wetter, except he wasn’t really a bed wetter. If he had denied he was a bed wetter he’d have had an even worse punishment. What confused him even more is that he knew Mrs. Kerry knew the whole truth. Cian felt helpless.

Cian also tried to think about all the new things he was supposed to know. He had no idea that wearing a dress had so many things to remember. What was that last thing about keeping clean? Well, he was a pretty clean kid so that shouldn’t be a worry.

The time dragged out in the corner. He knew he got a little extra because the washing machine had been stopped for quite a while before Mrs. Kerry transferred the load to the dryer. At last the dryer stopped and a few minutes later. Mrs. Kerry came in to take out the dry sheets and clothes.

“Didn’t this work out nicely for you, Cindy. Tomorrow you’ll be able to wear your favorite little pink panties again. You may pull up your panties and leave the corner. Come and help me make the bed.”

Cian pulled up his panties and lowered and smoothed down his dress. He took the basket with the dry sheets and followed Mrs. Kerry up the stairs. They got to Rosemary’s bedroom and he set the basket down on the floor. There was a pail of soapy water and a sponge sitting on the desk.

“The first thing you need to do is to wash the plastic sheet. We’ll let it dry and later we can remake the bed.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Cian picked up the pail, carried it over beside the bed and put it on the floor.

“Stop! I see England. I see France. I see Cindy’s underpants. Stay just as you are.”

Cian had bent over to put down the pail without even thinking. He stayed bent over as Mrs. Kerry took down his panties again.

“If you don’t start paying attention, Cindy, you’re going to wish you had a spare bottom. You will get six smacks every single time I see your panties by accident.”

Mrs. Kerry delivered six open handed stingers that felt as bad to Cian as his mother’s hairbrush. He didn’t quite burst into open sobbing but he was crying by the end.

“Very well, Cindy. Wash that bed wetter sheet.”

Cian bent his knees and squatted down to wet the sponge in the soapy water. It only took him a few minutes to wash down the plastic sheet. Mrs. Kerry opened a window to let in the fresh spring air.

“That should air out the room nicely and let the plastic sheet dry. We can come back after lunch to make the bed. Now, it’s time for the dishes.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Cian and Mrs. Kerry went back to the kitchen.

“The dish soap and drying rack are in the cupboard under the sink. I’ll be in the other room. Call me after they are washed and I’ll show you where to put them away. Be careful not to slop water onto your dress.”

“Yes, ma’am. I’ll be careful.”

Cian stooped down to get the dish soap and drying rack from under the sink. Remembering all these things wasn’t that easy and he’d already been spanked twice for forgetting. Mrs. Kerry may not consider six smacks by hand much of a punishment, but it still hurt and it reignited last night’s spanking. Cian had been sore all morning.

It only took a few minutes for Cian to wash the dishes and put them in the rack. He was careful not to drip soapy water on his dress. He dried his hands and went into the living room. Mrs. Kerry was reading a book when he came in.

“I did the dishes, ma’am.”

Mrs. Kerry looked up with a little frown.

“That’s good, Cindy. We will also be spending some time today on manners. I can see that yours need improving.”

Cian wondered what she was talking about. Manners? What did he do wrong? This was confusing.

“Very well, young lady, let’s go to the kitchen so you can put away the dishes.”

Cian followed Mrs. Kerry into the kitchen. As he dried each dish Mrs. Kerry told him where they went. Cian was very careful not to bend over or to reach for anything as put them away. It only took a few minutes.

“Well done, Cindy. You weren’t a naughty girl and didn’t show your panties even once. I think you now know how to wear your clothes like a little lady. Now I think we need to work on your manners. Come with me.”

Mrs. Kerry took Cian by the hand and led him back into the living room. She sat down and looked up at Cian.

“Do you remember how to sit down in a dress, Cindy?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Show me.”

I love Mrs Kerry’s joke about the panties are on the other bum and an exciting time he’s having learning
Another EXCELLENT Chapter, Cindy!  

Thanks again!  And onward to Chapter 2-2. 
Another brilliant section, Cindy... and a lovely mixture of pain, embarrassment and delicate femininity. I think a Ian is enjoying more of it than he would care to admit, though. 

Miss Kerry is so devious you would almost think she had done this before.  Big Grin
(10-17-2020, 03:24 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Another brilliant section, Cindy... and a lovely mixture of pain, embarrassment and delicate femininity. I think a Ian is enjoying more of it than he would care to admit, though. 

Miss Kerry is so devious you would almost think she had done this before.  Big Grin

Thank you all so much. Mrs. Kerry is full of surprises.
(10-17-2020, 01:15 PM)afp Wrote: I love Mrs Kerry’s joke about the panties are on the other bum and an exciting time he’s having learning

Exciting time learning, for sure. I would have loved someone to teach me like this.

I also love this paragraph; treacherous indeed!

As Cian squirmed he could feel his little member rub against the inside of the treacherous pair of pink panties that had lured him into this mess. He started to get aroused again. It was beyond his control. The panties were so soft and smooth and caressed him tenderly. They felt wonderful, especially against his now smooth crotch. But the allure was far more than just the feel of them. They were panties, the most thrilling idea in the world to him. That idea was now a reality and he was actually wearing panties and not just any panties, pink panties! It was exciting. It was thrilling. It was shameful. Why were they so thrilling? Why did even the thought of them arouse him so much? He knew he couldn’t control that. Maybe his body was telling him something that he already knew deep inside. Maybe this was what he was meant to be.
(10-31-2020, 09:26 PM)sgbf Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 01:15 PM)afp Wrote: I love Mrs Kerry’s joke about the panties are on the other bum and an exciting time he’s having learning

Exciting time learning, for sure. I would have loved someone to teach me like this.

I also love this paragraph; treacherous indeed!

Absolutely
I just absolutely am loving this wonderful story! Your writing style is awesome and Mrs. Kerry is a dream. All boys should have a Mrs. Kerry in their upbringing...the world would be a much better place. I really liked the corner time regime...nicely done and nicely described!
(01-17-2021, 10:58 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I just absolutely am loving this wonderful story!  Your writing style is awesome and Mrs. Kerry is a dream.  All boys should have a Mrs. Kerry in their upbringing...the world would be a much better place.  I really liked the corner time regime...nicely done and nicely described!

Thank you. I'd love to find my own, real Mrs. Kerry.