BON4Micro2
Poll: Would you like me to write part two, Saturday?
This poll is closed.
Yes, please.
90.00%
9 90.00%
No thanks.
0%
0 0%
I want to buy the movie rights.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panty Lines
Thanks very much for posting your story … it's a great read and takes me back to the days when I looked at clothes lines on the way to school.
For me it was nappies and plastic pants that stopped me in my tracks making me feel guilty and excited at the same time.
I look forward to reading about what happens next!
And somewhat more difficult to find a line that has nappies (in particular) hanging from them these days with the introduction of disposables.
(10-16-2020, 09:02 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: And somewhat more difficult to find a line that has nappies (in particular) hanging from them these days with the introduction of disposables.

Yes true - in this day of throw-away disposable diapers being less time consuming and expensive compared to cloth nappies that require
laundering by machine and optional drying either on a line or machine. In the case of cloth nappies there is the maintenance and labor
effect - and sending them out for a commercial provider well than ain't cheap either - also consider when out and about having to lug
around clean spares and what is convenient in recycling the used "stinky" ones - whew !
Of course one could use a mix of these but that too is not cheap and then the wardrobe - you may get away with disposables under slim
fitting fashions but the cloth ones require a different cover for the bulk.
Decisions planning coordination what works best in your life and is within budget ?
A Lovely story! 

Love

Lottie
(10-15-2020, 07:06 PM)afp Wrote: Cindy, that story is an absolute pleasure to read. All emotions covered, the highs and lows. Judging by the stylish panties and nightdress her clothes for the weekend seem very promising. Hopefully not too much spanking. Mom sure is in for a big surprise afterward.

Agreed!

I love this paragraph; so true! Valuable information for any females lucky enough to learn of it.

“Well, Cian when you put a little boy into panties he either loves them or hates them. It doesn’t matter either way. We can make you do anything we want no matter how you feel about them. You see, little boys that hate them are ashamed to be made to wear them and little boys that love them are even more ashamed they love them. So you see, Cian, you’re trapped and you’ll do as you’re told the rest of your life because of the power of panties.”
(10-31-2020, 09:09 PM)sgbf Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 07:06 PM)afp Wrote: Cindy, that story is an absolute pleasure to read. All emotions covered, the highs and lows. Judging by the stylish panties and nightdress her clothes for the weekend seem very promising. Hopefully not too much spanking. Mom sure is in for a big surprise afterward.

Agreed!

I love this paragraph; so true! Valuable information for any females lucky enough to learn of it.

“Well, Cian when you put a little boy into panties he either loves them or hates them. It doesn’t matter either way. We can make you do anything we want no matter how you feel about them. You see, little boys that hate them are ashamed to be made to wear them and little boys that love them are even more ashamed they love them. So you see, Cian, you’re trapped and you’ll do as you’re told the rest of your life because of the power of panties.”

Absolutely
Wow! That is easily one of the best stories I have ever enjoyed reading! And, I'm so excited there is more to come! Firstly, I think I have a terrible crush on Mrs. Kerry...panties, spanking, corner time, references to mouth soaping, sissification...this pushes a lot of my own sissy submissive buttons...Thank you for sharing your talent...amazingly written and delightfully told story. I am reading it slowly...in small bites because I'm in chastity and can only handle so much pressure on my device! Looking forward to the next part!
(01-17-2021, 08:33 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Wow!  That is easily one of the best stories I have ever enjoyed reading!  And, I'm so excited there is more to come!  Firstly, I think I have a terrible crush on Mrs. Kerry...panties, spanking, corner time, references to mouth soaping, sissification...this pushes a lot of my own sissy submissive buttons...Thank you for sharing your talent...amazingly written and delightfully told story.  I am reading it slowly...in small bites because I'm in chastity and can only handle so much pressure on my device!  Looking forward to the next part!

Thank you so much. I've been procrastinating on writing more so your kind words are providing a little push.