satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stories
There are some good free to view stories on this website:

https://www.asubmissivesissy.com/index.php

I particularly enjoy the stories by "A Happy Wife"
Thanks for the link, Davidps. There are so many great sites out there that it often seems impossible that you will ever find them all.  Big Grin
It’s a great site, but hasn’t been updated in a while. Girlygirl, would you like to share your top ten sites?
I don't want to post the link without his permission, but for me the best archive of stories related to this forum is the writing of Bobby1111. I hope he'll repost the link here.

His stories make me think, "Oh my god, that must be just terrible! How could she do that to him? That's so mean! Wow. I wish it was me." Big Grin
(10-14-2020, 11:26 AM)Bonzodoug Wrote: It’s a great site, but hasn’t been updated in a while. Girlygirl, would you like to share your top ten sites?

Big Grin Big Grin I’m not really a connoisseur in that sense; it tends to be more typing words into search engines in foreign hotel rooms between stewardessing jobs.

(10-14-2020, 05:26 PM)Cindy Wrote: I don't want to post the link without his permission, but for me the best archive of stories related to this forum is the writing of Bobby1111.

I’ll have to look out for that one; sounds good.
Bobby1111 has posted some of his stories on this site. They're a good place to start.
(10-13-2020, 05:39 PM)davidps Wrote: There are some good free to view stories on this website:

https://www.asubmissivesissy.com/index.php

I particularly enjoy the stories by "A Happy Wife"

Thanks very much for posting this site. I am enjoying reading 'Nursery' by Sophie Baby.
It's a very long story and am rationing myself!

(10-14-2020, 10:33 PM)Cindy Wrote: Bobby1111 has posted some of his stories on this site. They're a good place to start.

… and very good stories they are too! If you know of any others I would love to read them.