BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi There it's raining heavily here.
I'm Natasha although I didn't start that way Tongue as a MtF transperson who has struggled through life I've long been interested how marketing institutions created teenagers as a consumer group and the Pandora's Box that opened. Looking for something about Stonewall Riots, led me to the Demale Movement which brought me here.

It seems an interesting corner of the web so I'll have a look around if you don't mind Smile
You are most welcome, Natasha. From a fellow member of the trans spectrum I hope you find what you’re looking for and look forward to possibly engaging with you further. Enjoy.  Wink
Welcome to our forum, Natasha.  I hope you like what you find during your look-around.  We have a little of everything.  You seem to have had an interesting journey; we'd welcome to hear of your adventures if you're comfortable sharing them.  The somewhat mysterious DEMALE SOCIETY is one item of recurring interest.  
Thank You for the kind words, so far so very good.

(10-10-2020, 12:14 AM)mikki Wrote: You seem to have had an interesting journey; we'd welcome to hear of your adventures if you're comfortable sharing them.  The somewhat mysterious DEMALE SOCIETY is one item of recurring interest.  
I'd have no problem sharing my story, I was brought up to be open-minded and honest which has been a great tool for life. Not so good when asked to lie by the boys to cover some misdeed though.
I'm usually quite good at digging up obscure information but haven't much to show on the Demale Society, a lot of what I do have is contradictory. In that respect it resembles other 'One Man Shows' like the beginnings of the Roswell Incident and the alien greys, but what little I've seen of the stuff they put out suggests either one very smart operator or several different contributors. I find the almost complete lack of their material online most unusual. One day maybe someone will crack open the case.
(10-09-2020, 03:45 PM)NatashaBelle1989 Wrote: I'm Natasha although I didn't start that way Tongue as a MtF transperson who has struggled through life I've long been interested how marketing institutions created teenagers as a consumer group and the Pandora's Box that opened. Looking for something about Stonewall Riots, led me to the Demale Movement which brought me here.

It seems an interesting corner of the web so I'll have a look around if you don't mind Smile

Hi Natasha

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie
So happy you've joined us...I hope you'll find much to your liking!
Thank You all for the kind words so far. I've been impressed and humbled by the knowledge here and the general tone of the discussions.

You're all wonderful people.
Hello Natasha, welcome here, glad to meet you and I’m sorry I missed your intro earlier. This is an interesting corner and there are many wonderful threads to read up on, with lots of different insights.