BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The special chat .
(10-08-2020, 07:34 AM)Bill Wrote: When mummies girl comes of age they have the special chat .

A lovely image of mother and daughter having a special moment.  He looks very pretty, demure and submissive, and he'll make a sweet girlfriend to some handsome hunk.

Great pic - thanks for sharing.

Love

Lottie
Maybe there needs to be a follow up caption to cover that part.  Wink
(10-10-2020, 12:32 AM)Robin77 Wrote:     

Thanks for your reply. A very Happy outcome for you.
[attachment=3792 Wrote:Bill pid=]When mummies girl comes of age they have the special chat .

I just wish my Mummy had this chat with me.      I learned all about boys and what they wanted on my own as a sissy.

[attachment=3792 Wrote:Bill pid='31582' dateline='1602142492']When mummies girl comes of age they have the special chat .

I just wish my Mummy had this chat with me.      I learned all about boys and what they wanted on my own as a sissy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It must be quite a moment for any sissy to experience (possibly even something of an epiphany for those lucky enough). Fortunately though we live an age where the internet and forums such as this can fill in the gaps for those not fortunate enough for whatever reason to have engaged in such a conversation.