BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The special chat .
When mummies girl comes of age they have the special chat .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
That‚Äôs one version of ‚Äėthe birds¬†and the bees‚Äô conversation you don‚Äôt generally hear at school. While my experiences took me in a very different direction (in eventually leading to my identifying as female) I can well imagine that for many petticoatees such conversations have indeed proved themselves necessary.
Bill, that’s really lovely.
I adored "talks" w/Mother. Especially after First Cum at 12.

Mother had always sat me naked on her lap sideways, Fondled me, kissed me deeply. My toes clenched in bliss.

She'd always called me a "Princess".

My Titties were Blossoming, my Fanny to Bloom.

I'd previously gone to the adjacent Temple Sunday school. In frilly frocks and glossy Mary Janes.

Tall gorgeous high school girls stripped me barefoot naked like the other gurls.

That Sunday, I entered the wore a v skimpy Lolita dress, 4-snap gartered Stirrup Hose, pink Peep Toe heels.

Mother undressed me in the Temple Vestibule. The Temple itself!

Marched me (her huge middle finger fully UP my rectum) to the altar. With two dozen other gurls my age.

Wet slurpy sounds as our Mothers removed their fingers. We knelt for Solemn Consecration from Reverend Lisa.

Our fannies were extremely sore and blistered when we got home.

¬† ¬†¬†    
Sounds like you had a very sissy experience there, Robin. Is that photo before or after?  Wink
(10-09-2020, 04:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sounds like you had a very sissy experience there, Robin. Is that photo before or after?  Wink
 It's a random 50's Sissy School fanny after a mild paddling. Similar to mine.
 Most modern Sissy Schools are co-ed past 4th grade. Except Sex Ed classes & Labs.
 Sissy uniforms much more feminine and revealing.

Girl classmates strip Sissies barefoot naked for bathroom trips.
 By 5th grade, gender Disparities are remarkable.

¬†    
Great image. One knows they’re under a petticoating regime when they think they’ll be better off looking MORE like a girl.  Wink
(10-09-2020, 09:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Great image. One knows they’re under a petticoating regime when they think they’ll be better off looking MORE like a girl.  Wink
 Every Sissy does. And IS. I certainly do! And am!

Here's me at 18 as a hunky Master approaches.

¬†¬†    
Oh my gosh Robin77, that skirt - lovely and all as it is - is way too short, yes very terrifying then to spot a guy approaching, what did you do?
(10-09-2020, 11:27 PM)afp Wrote: Oh my gosh Robin77, that skirt - lovely and all as it is - is way too short, yes very terrifying then to spot a guy approaching, what did you do?
 I waited. Terrified. HE stripped me to heels, bent me over, and gave me a fantastic fucking.

Followed by ravishing kisses. I adore being kissed.

I emitted gloopy Cum farts all the way home.

ALL Sissies go Commando in miniskirts.

See below.

¬† ¬†¬†