BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone for tennis?
He had thought that a summer at his aunt's house would be tremendous fun, knowing how wealthy she was, and that she not only had a swimming pool, but also a tennis court.

What he hadn't banked on was losing his bag on the journey, and having to borrow clothes from him cousin. Wearing a bikini to go swimming was bad enough, but having to put on a little white skirt and frilly knickers to play tennis was the ultimate humiliation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great little tale, I’m sure it is the ultimate humiliation having to put on a little white skirt and frilly knickers to play tennis, it is very cute though I never experienced it.
Awe ain't that so adorably cute !

And there are panties with pockets for the balls !

No not those balls you moron - these are bigger than yours and can take a beating !

Just remember to wear the matching frilly ankle sox to go with the rig !
When you say ‘losing’ his bag, I’m sure what you meant to say was ‘conveniently hidden’.  Big Grin  

It’ll be an eye opener for him though; there’s no way he’s winning that game of tennis with all his attention given to the futile effort of keeping his skirt down.

No not those balls you moron - these are bigger than yours and can take a beating ! [Quote]

You think he should plead Health & Safety?  Big Grin
Yes doing the service and overhead smash the hem line is going to be raised to a revealing level !
Nothing to worry about the ladies do it all the time and from time to time catch the eye of the umpire !
(10-04-2020, 07:14 PM)Ali Wrote: He had thought that a summer at his aunt's house would be tremendous fun, knowing how wealthy she was, and that she not only had a swimming pool, but also a tennis court.

What he hadn't banked on was losing his bag on the journey, and having to borrow clothes from him cousin. Wearing a bikini to go swimming was bad enough, but having to put on a little white skirt and frilly knickers to play tennis was the ultimate humiliation.

That outfit is deliciously feminine.  Those frilly knickers will be seen every time the boy moves!

So adorably humiliating too!

Love 

Lottie
Indeed, it is difficult to play tennis properly without some form of ‘bending forward’ motion.
Another image with more frilly detailing:

Another great image, BABYLOCK; I’m not sure wearing glasses while playing tennis is especially advisable, though.  Big Grin
Great image Babylock especially the frilly detail. He’ll need a nice pink band to attach to his glasses.