BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A weekend at your Auntie's
Your weekend at your Auntie's house could hardly have gone worse.

Firstly you lost your bag on the train, and when you arrived your Auntie told you that the only spare clothes she had used to belong to her daughter. You then spent the rest of the day in the clothes you'd arrived in, worrying what you'd have to wear the following day.

In the morning your Auntie woke you up and ushered you into the bathroom to brush your teeth and have a shower, before taking you back, still naked, to your room to get dressed.

As she'd already said, the only spare clothes she had were her daughter's, so she put you into a pair of frilly panties, knee-length socks and a frilly dress. You couldn't help but think that your cousin must have had some clothes which weren't quite so juvenile, but when you protested your Auntie took you across her lap, pulled down your knickers, and proceeded to spank your bottom.

Don’t question Aunty in charge, if you do a little spanking is deserving, at lest your cousins frilly knickers will be soft on your bottie.

Thanks Ali for good short story. I like the picture.
A very cunning auntie indeed. Almost like ninja petticoating  Big Grin I really should have learned by now as all these scenarios you paint me in end up with me being spanked.  Wink
(10-03-2020, 06:30 PM)Ali Wrote: Your weekend at your Auntie's house could hardly have gone worse.

Firstly you lost your bag on the train, and when you arrived your Auntie told you that the only spare clothes she had used to belong to her daughter. You then spent the rest of the day in the clothes you'd arrived in, worrying what you'd have to wear the following day.

In the morning your Auntie woke you up and ushered you into the bathroom to brush your teeth and have a shower, before taking you back, still naked, to your room to get dressed.

As she'd already said, the only spare clothes she had were her daughter's, so she put you into a pair of frilly panties, knee-length socks and a frilly dress. You couldn't help but think that your cousin must have had some clothes which weren't quite so juvenile, but when you protested your Auntie took you across her lap, pulled down your knickers, and proceeded to spank your bottom.

very well! that'll teach you to question Aunty. 
I hope the spanking was long and hard. and she kept you dressed sisisily the entire time you stayed there.