BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locktober
(10-31-2020, 04:15 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 03:06 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy has been informed that chastity is working so well that she will ontinue being locked up indefinitely, but I printed and framed a pic she took of her hard and erect clitty so she could look at it and remember what it looked like before she got captured in her chastity device! I am so generous to her lol.
Things are indeed progressing; how did Andrea take it?

She is none too happy but has no choice about it really. She might get to use her aneros prostate massager tomorrow, always so entertaining to have her face down ass up working the massager hands free. She is humiliated at the act but I told her at least your masturbating...sort of.
You present an interesting image.  Big Grin
(10-31-2020, 04:18 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 04:15 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 03:06 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy has been informed that chastity is working so well that she will ontinue being locked up indefinitely, but I printed and framed a pic she took of her hard and erect clitty so she could look at it and remember what it looked like before she got captured in her chastity device! I am so generous to her lol.
Things are indeed progressing; how did Andrea take it?

She is none too happy but has no choice about it really. She might get to use her aneros prostate massager tomorrow, always so entertaining to have her face down ass up working the massager hands free. She is humiliated at the act but I told her at least your masturbating...sort of.

I'm sure she's just as embarrassed as I am when I end up squirming and humping like that, especially when I'm also nappied and know that my little peepee isn't going to get any stimulation through my chastity cage.

It's like I'm "pretending to make squirties", even more toddlerish than "pretending to be grownup" when I go out somewhere. My peepee is just for wetting nappies, everything else happens inside my bottom.