BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locktober
How many women have locked thier men in chastity for october unless they are already enduring a chastised lifestyle?
(10-01-2020, 03:22 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: How many women have locked thier men in chastity for october unless they are already enduring a chastised lifestyle?

He is already securely locked. I can never understand why a woman would only lock a male for one month a year????
Ms Scarlet
https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
(10-02-2020, 07:17 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 03:22 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: How many women have locked thier men in chastity for october unless they are already enduring a chastised lifestyle?

He is already securely locked. I can never understand why a woman would only lock a male for one month a year????
Ms Scarlet

I dont understand.why anyone would do just one month either
I have been in one of my two cages since the beginning of September and Daddy hasn't talked about any unlocking except for cleaning. I have been milked a few times but not for pleasure. I don't how long it will be until he lets me make squirties, if ever he does.
(10-02-2020, 07:17 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote:

Ms Scarlet

I think it’s to encourage more moderate chastity users to try longer lockups. For the casual user, it’s a Locktober! No chance of release all month!
(10-02-2020, 03:02 PM)sassylax Wrote: I think it’s to encourage more moderate chastity users to try longer lockups. For the casual user, it’s a Locktober! No chance of release all month!

Daddy has kept me locked for a month now to "practice" for Locktober he said, but now it is October and he's thinking about extending it to the New Year!
Daddy has kept me locked for a month now to "practice" for Locktober [Quote]

I think that was just another way of him telling you he was locking you up for longer than a month, Wailer.  Wink
My sissy has been informed that chastity is working so well that she will ontinue being locked up indefinitely, but I printed and framed a pic she took of her hard and erect clitty so she could look at it and remember what it looked like before she got captured in her chastity device! I am so generous to her lol.
Very good to keep them reminded.
(10-31-2020, 03:06 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy has been informed that chastity is working so well that she will ontinue being locked up indefinitely, but I printed and framed a pic she took of her hard and erect clitty so she could look at it and remember what it looked like before she got captured in her chastity device! I am so generous to her lol.
Things are indeed progressing; how did Andrea take it?