BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petticoating into adulthood?
What do you guys think of the idea of a petticoated male, who started their discipline as a boy or perhaps as a teen, being made to stick to it well into adulthood? I've read a lot of instances where mothers desire their boy to continue their petticoating lifelong which usually means leaving them in the care of a selected and trusting wife. There could be other instances where mother may want to keep her little girl all to herself forever especially if the petticoated male functions as a maid and be quite handy to keep around. Perhaps even the boy's sister will take him to her own residence and continue her mother's wishes should she pass or be no longer able to take care of him, especially if sister is unwilling to let go of all the fun and torment she can still inflict on her sissy brother she helped raise. Petticoating is such a wonderful thing why not continue it well into adulthood and possibly for life.
It is a concept that I have a certain amount of experience of. I haven’t been petticoated throughout my adult life (or even most of it) but it was at the point of becoming an adult that the methods went from being something that was punishment based to a regime under which I had to live full time. 

For the first few months after turning 18, I had to dress up fully as a secretary during the day and wear nappies at night until I was able to move out. Earlier this year, I was under a form of petticoating again during lockdown except this time the nappies and secretary uniforms were worn at the same time (to avoid cross contamination in the bathroom - or at least that was the excuse  Wink ). 

More generally, petticoating is an experience that is more beneficial the longer that it continues so males experiencing it longer term will further help their development as well as reduce macho generated problems. The logistical problem of course is the increased autonomy afforded to a male upon adulthood so as it stands the male would either need to be complicit or (as was initially the case for me) have no alternative option.
(10-01-2020, 03:07 AM)sassylax Wrote: Petticoating is such a wonderful thing why not continue it well into adulthood and possibly for life.

I could not agree more. This is the ultimate goal for a well-informed mother. I have guided many mothers who have successfully petticoated their brats into a lifetime of skirts. Depending on the mother some end up turning their adult brats into full-time sissy maids, others have married off them as blushing brides, a few even allowed their former brats to transition to be happy transgender women. For many different reasons, some brats are allowed to return to boyhood in high school or early adulthood. Many find being a man hard and long to be petticoated. Some become sissies while others allow their mothers to put them back into skirts.

One awesome mother, I have known for years recently celebrated her prissy princess adulthood in grand style. She had he dressed as a prom queen and went all out with fancy hair and makeup. The mother and her prissy princess are very close and there is no doubt he will stay a princess for life. Since the day he was born she kept him in girly dresses and he has lived his whole life as a stealth girl.
The only problem with petticoating into adulthood . Is sex . You can keep your little darling in chastity only so long . Whether you relieve him or you unlock him and let him do it himself . Maybe you find him another sissy gurl to play with and relieve each other under supervision . It's one of the things you can't escape with older sissy bois .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
That is brilliant to read, Rad Fem. It’s not at all surprising that so many males struggle with the demands that society places upon them but so gratifying to hear that they have been able to find the feminine outlet that we spend so much time advocating for and which will certainly be of great benefit to them.
(10-02-2020, 02:31 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: ... For many different reasons, some brats are allowed to return to boyhood in high school or early adulthood. Many find being a man hard and long to be petticoated. Some become sissies while others allow their mothers to put them back into skirts.

One awesome mother, I have known for years recently celebrated her prissy princess adulthood in grand style. She had he dressed as a prom queen and went all out with fancy hair and makeup. The mother and her prissy princess are very close and there is no doubt he will stay a princess for life. Since the day he was born she kept him in girly dresses and he has lived his whole life as a stealth girl.

Well said Ms. Chris.  Completely agree with your statement, "Many find being a man hard and long to be petticoated."  Truly any male of teenage years or older who is undergoing petticoating is doing so willingly for whatever their reasons.  And, yes, they crave, both emotionally and sexually, the humiliation they receive. 

This statement reflects the converse assertion any male 13 or older, with the possible exception of arrested physical development, would be capable of physically rejecting petticoating. Yes, there is always the chance that a group of females could overpower the male but such odds are not sustainable.  There will always be one-on-one situations and the rejection will occur one way or another whether the female is mother, sister, wife, cousin, etc.  Also, there would certainly be an abundance of female jeans, slacks, etc. that the male could use to effect his "escape".  Clearly, for anyone 18 and over anything other than willful compliance is unlawful restraint and a crime, as would be the unauthorized use of hormones by the female.  Just an opinion which in no way is intended to insult or ridicule anyone else's opinion.
I have long been of the opinion that far more adult males would be open to petticoating (or at least ‚Äėsissydom‚Äô than feel able to admit it as a result of social stigmas still surround associated behaviours. With a bit of promotion and the direction that society is going in anyway, effeminate males will be a much more common sight in future.
I grew up in a mixed household in which both genders were petticoated. However while the girls' punishments ceased at adulthood (in their case 16), the males' regimes continued.

At 18, the females were given full disciplinary privileges over us. It certainly changed the household dynamics!
Read my story here: Part one, two
How interesting; I bet they relished their new found power and responsibilities. What sort of things did they pick up on (did they have any special rules) and what were their discipline methods of choice? I can imagine you having had to adapt to your sister’s rule when compared with how you were able to behave under your Aunt

Interestingly, my sister and I were both petticoated as well and whilst adulthood was a critical point in our lives it was for a different reason in that what had previously been enacted on a punishment basis became a full time regime for the pair of us. 

Fast forward today and my sister has reverted to the tomboy characteristics that were always her default position whereas I came to relish my newfound feminine persona (which has evolved into the lifestyle I lead today).