satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BED-WETTER
Sounds a peculiar episode, Jochmo. Did anything change at school as a consequence?
(10-19-2020, 04:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sounds a peculiar episode, Jochmo. Did anything change at school as a consequence?

I was told that if i want to go to the toilet in class go with out asking the teacher and if i wet myself again in class i would recieve a spanking and have to wear a nappy for the rest of the day.
(10-04-2020, 06:01 AM)Bill Wrote: Was anyone nappied for the afternoon nap ?

I once was visiting a friend of mine who happened to be younger than I. His mom pinned me into some diapers for our nap, even though no one else was required to wear them, despite the fact that my friend was two years younger. That was extremely humiliating.
(10-03-2020, 02:49 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 10:52 AM)wailer Wrote: Especially if they keep a chart and it's a spanking and another week in diapers if you fail.

As a chronic bedwetter myself, I'm required to keep just such a chart in my nursery:
[Image: pb3ye6si1hdsm3h4g.jpg]

Seven consecutive frown faces earns me a trip over Mommy's lap and a session with her paddle.

I, too, am in diapers every night and must keep a chart.  The difference being that Mommy expects wet diapers out of me and I don't get spanked for them. However, during the day I can wear training panties, but I will get a spanking if I wet them.  If I wear diapers during the day, Mommy makes me ask her clearly and distinctly, "Mommy, may I please potty in my diaper?" before I am allowed to do so.  She checks me regularly, and if my diaper is wet and I didn't ask permission, I will get a spanking. 

Mommy does not keep me in chastity, but I must make all my messes in my diapers because that's where babies make their messes, and if I do a "sissy baby" in my diaper without asking and receiving permission, I'll be punished. Usually that includes spanking, a writing assignment, and a period of no making sissy baby in my diaper.
(10-19-2020, 04:52 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 04:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sounds a peculiar episode, Jochmo. Did anything change at school as a consequence?

I was told that if i want to go to the toilet in class go with out asking the teacher and if i wet myself again in class i would recieve a spanking and have to wear a nappy for the rest of the day.

And did that ever happen, Jochmo? 

If it did, were you spanked in front of your class, or somewhere private? I assume if you were put into a nappy it would have been done somewhere private, but did your class all know what had happened to you?
(09-29-2020, 07:30 PM)Fairy Larry Wrote: I don't know the artist on this one, but it shows a bed-wetter in cotton diapers and rubber pants being pestered by his younger sister. When I was growing up, most bed-wetters wore that sort of thing. Thankfully, I never did. But one can easily imagine something like this occurring.

I did happen to me. I was a chronic bed wetter until my late teens