satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BED-WETTER
(10-03-2020, 02:49 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 10:52 AM)wailer Wrote: Especially if they keep a chart and it's a spanking and another week in diapers if you fail.

As a chronic bedwetter myself, I'm required to keep just such a chart in my nursery:
[Image: pb3ye6si1hdsm3h4g.jpg]

Seven consecutive frown faces earns me a trip over Mommy's lap and a session with her paddle.
Do you succumb to that outcome often, Bobby.
(10-03-2020, 03:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 02:49 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 10:52 AM)wailer Wrote: Especially if they keep a chart and it's a spanking and another week in diapers if you fail.

As a chronic bedwetter myself, I'm required to keep just such a chart in my nursery:
[Image: pb3ye6si1hdsm3h4g.jpg]

Seven consecutive frown faces earns me a trip over Mommy's lap and a session with her paddle.
Do you succumb to that outcome often, Bobby.

Not that often but a trip over Mommy's lap is not to be trifled with.
How exquisitely humiliating for you, Bobby - a constant reminder of your babyish fate.
Was anyone nappied for the afternoon nap ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Looks like they’re going for full baby treatment there - not just the nappies.

I faced nappies for punishment as a matter of routine but afternoon naps didn’t enter into it. Mother usually preferred me awake, skipping and prancing about.
I guess I'm sorta lucky that Daddy doesn't spank me for wetting my nappies, mainly because he is the one that has made sure that wetting my nappies is something that I can't really control. He doesn't let me forget about it though, even if I could forget about constantly having my legs being kept apart by the thickness, or hearing the crinkle of my plastic pants or disposable nappies whenever I move.

Just being made to wait for him to do a nappy check, because I'm not allowed to ask for a change. Or that he always teases me at bed and naptimes about my nappies making my bed safe from my bedwetting.
Likewise, I was never spanked. In my case, nappy (and indeed petticoat) punishment was used precisely because she was a pacifist. She had plenty of other methods of making her discontent known, however.
I wish my nappying had only been for an afternoon nap.

When I was put back into nappies I wasn't allowed to hide them away by going to bed for an hour or so. It was for a set period, sometimes until the following morning, sometimes for up to a week.
It was similar for me, Ali. I wasn’t always told what the set period was, but I knew it would be an extended period (such that I would have to use them) and could be altered depending upon behaviour.
I don’t know if both episodes were related, when I was about 8/10 years old my mother and me moved to a new town and I started a new school, I was always a very shy boy; one day I was dying to go for a pee and was to shy to put my hand up and asked to go to the toilet and instead wet myself, I remember a girl pointing at me and saying something like Miss john has wet himself,
I was taken to the headmistress and was cleaned up and given another pair of shorts to wear, the rest of the day was just a blur.
            A week later the headmistress came into my class and took me to her office when we went in I saw my mummy chatting with an elderly couple, I suppose everyone looks old when you’re a kid. I remember having to stand in front of the man who sat on a chair the lady lifted up my t shirt and the man started tugging down my shorts he had difficulty pulling them down because I started getting an erection, I was shocked when the woman slipped her fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pants and took hold of my penis between finger and thumb and the man which I took as a doctor then lowered my shorts and pants down to my knees, I remember seeing his hands shaking as he did so,
I remember standing on wobbly legs shamed face with the headmistress and the couple looking at me my mother was holding my hand and stroking my cheek comforting me as the man asked my mummy questions,
My mother never spoke about it ever, and I was too embarrassed to ask her, it was a strange scary but pleasant sensation at the time and for many years I would think about that episode.