BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BED-WETTER
Ali & Girllygirl, Yeah there’s no winning there, you’re dammed if you do or dammed if you don’t.
With all of the lockdowns and being kept nappied at home, I've started wetting in my sleep as well as sometimes not noticing during the day.

Daddy very much enjoys how embarrassed I get when he calls me his little bedwetter.
That is an unfortunate consequence, Wailer. I know when I suffered through some of my more prolonged nappy punishments that I ended up with a short period of nocturnal enuresis following (usually for two to three days) but I’m quite sure the effects would have lasted longer and become a feature of both day and night eventually.
This reminds me of my own experiences as a bedwetter. Fortunately, Mommy keeps me pinned into thick, absorbent cloth diapers for those long nights in the crib or naptimes;

[Image: u91x5qhjvqj2qvn4g.jpg]
The nappy certainly looks as though it has been designed to be extra bulky an attempt to withstand my own regime.  Big Grin
Being put back into nappies did make me more subdued. It's difficult to be rambunctious when you can barely walk because of the bulkiness between your legs.

The extra items like a romper or a dress just added to the humiliation, rather than making me better behaved.
(10-02-2020, 05:30 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: This reminds me of my own experiences as a bedwetter. Fortunately, Mommy keeps me pinned into thick, absorbent cloth diapers for those long nights in the crib or naptimes;
Bobby whenever I read your stories, I always imagine them with the pictures of you. But these days I also know how it feels for real. It's everything and more, especially waking up wet and knowing that there's no change until Mommy or Daddy decide to change you.

Especially if they keep a chart and it's a spanking and another week in diapers if you fail.
As humans we’re far better at accommodating instant gratification than we are longer term gratification but I can confirm from experience that the threat of a longer period in nappies (or very often in the same used nappy) was usually motivation enough to tread carefully.
(09-29-2020, 07:34 PM)Fairy Larry Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 07:30 PM)Fairy Larry Wrote: I don't know the artist on this one, but it shows a bed-wetter in cotton diapers and rubber pants being pestered by his younger sister. When I was growing up, most bed-wetters wore that sort of thing. Thankfully, I never did. But one can easily imagine something like this occurring.

And perhaps in extreme cases, this might happen. Act like a baby, and be treated as one. That was a popular saying back then.

I remember my district nurse wearing a uniform a bit like this . Only her skirt was longer lol . I had a cross between a stroller and a rigid backed wheelchair when i was taken out for some air .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-03-2020, 10:52 AM)wailer Wrote: Especially if they keep a chart and it's a spanking and another week in diapers if you fail.

As a chronic bedwetter myself, I'm required to keep just such a chart in my nursery:
[Image: pb3ye6si1hdsm3h4g.jpg]

Seven consecutive frown faces earns me a trip over Mommy's lap and a session with her paddle.