ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More CURTUS
Interesting idea
(10-17-2020, 04:03 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’ve often thought that sissy prisons would be more effective than the current type that seem to endorse or promote violence and macho attitude. 

Your description sounds like a very good basis for such an institution.  Big Grin

Being as much of male anti-social behavior seems to be testosterone-fueled, some mandatory testosterone reduction therapy would seem to be a valid part of an enlightened corrections and rehabilitation program.  If the loss of one testicle were a very real consequence of any crime of violence, it might make most males a little more hesitant before yielding to any violent impulses.  And it might make second offenses extremely rare.  And, beneficially, most prisoners would be much docile and manageable if they were on mandatory testosterone suppression therapy during their terms of incarceration, and even during any probation.   

Although it's a very controversial suggestion, I can't help but think that the vast majority of the world's problems have an over-abundance of testosterone at their root.  
I fully endorse your thoughts, Mikki. Testosterone is the problem and the macho behaviours simply the symptoms that emerge as a consequence.
(10-17-2020, 09:57 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I fully endorse your thoughts, Mikki. Testosterone is the problem and the macho behaviours simply the symptoms that emerge as a consequence.
 I'm an FLS Sissy since birth.
 Naked as a toddler and in kindergarten.

I was thrilled by my grade school frocks & glossy Mary Janes. Nothing underneath.
 Middle school girls stripped me barefoot naked for bathroom functions.

They wiped me afterwards. They still do. I've never wiped my own fanny.
 Mother, my sister, and girl cousins Bathed, Primped, & dressed me.

First Cum at 12. Serious spankings started. After Morning Poops.
 My twin sister was significantly taller, "thicker", stronger. And very strict.

Daddy and I knew Carla loved us, but feared her frequent ferocious spankings.
 We peed under our short skirts when she ordered "Stirripp!".

One special weekend, Mother and Carla went to visit their Lovers.
 Daddy & I were stripped barefoot naked for "new Babysitters". Sandra and her Mother. 

We didn't dare look up when they arrived. But slavishly sucked their large tasty toes.
 Properly naked & prone, face down, fat fannies high & wide, E-cup Titties squashed, flagrantly erect.

We whimpered as the Ladies, middle fingers fully UP our rectums, Marched us upstairs to The Discipline Room for 2.5 liter Enemas.
 Pooped copiously on adjoining Sissy Toilets.

Thru torrents of tears, I leered at Sandra's heel sandaled feet & toes during a terrific Spencer Spanking.
 I sobbed hysterically as she bent & cuffed me to a wooden trestle for a merciless Twice-9 caning.

Daddy endured similar attentions from her Mother.
 We were put to bed together in Discipline Ointment Diapers.

Next day, they had us personally fitted for adjustable leather Whipping Harnesses.
 We spurted twice during the naked fittings.

Our female fitters were favorably impressed.
 Dominas adore copious Sissy Cums.

Which require lots of Testosterone.

¬†¬†    
That sounds like an intense session, Robin. What does a ‚ÄėDiscipline Ointment Diaper‚Äô consist of?
(10-21-2020, 05:06 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like an intense session, Robin. What does a ‚ÄėDiscipline Ointment Diaper‚Äô consist of?
 An impervious rubberized Diaper slathered with several healing unguents.
 Including Vicks VapoCream, which itches terribly.
That sounds delightfully tortuous. Even more so when it has been used and relieving the irritation becomes a rather more messy affair, one imagines.