BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new artwork

Just a couple of bits of my work  from the latest books ..!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I appreciate anyone who can create art as I don’t have any artistic skill whatsoever except I can do what I’m told are good technical kind of drawings but certainly not as enjoyable as proper art like these.
afp
basically you can make a round figure add stick legs and arms to it - place a feather in the head and call it macaroni
That is about Par for myself and perhaps most us readers here.
Got artistic talent - none that I know of - not in my genes or anything else.
But I nose art when I see it

Keep posting it davelo - really appreciate the visual concept of written posts and threads.
(09-28-2020, 03:11 PM)afp Wrote: I appreciate anyone who can create art as I don’t have any artistic skill whatsoever except I can do what I’m told are good technical kind of drawings but certainly not as enjoyable as proper art like these.

Awww Thank you for your kind words, pleased you like my work Dx

(09-28-2020, 04:47 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: afp
basically you can make a round figure add stick legs and arms to it - place a feather in the head and call it macaroni
That is about Par for myself and perhaps most us readers here.
Got artistic talent - none that I know of - not in my genes or anything else.
But I nose art when I see it

Keep posting it davelo - really appreciate the visual concept of written posts and threads.
Thank you BABYLOCK, more to follow very soon Dx
Oh beautiful! xxx
Great images, Davelo. One can only imagine the stories behind these images  Wink though in the first picture at least they look as though they might be fully converted sissies.  Big Grin
Delightful images, Davelo, as always! x
(09-28-2020, 03:11 PM)afp Wrote: I appreciate anyone who can create art as I don’t have any artistic skill whatsoever except I can do what I’m told are good technical kind of drawings but certainly not as enjoyable as proper art like these.

Thank you for your kind feedback x
Those are both wonderful pictures. I really like the distressed look on the face of the sissy.