BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teenage tantrums and male immaturity
It was indeed, afp.

As she got older and wanted to have more say in what she wore she seemed to wear jeans and shorts whenever she could, yet my punishment outfits became younger and girlier. Even then Lucy used to complain in case anyone saw my knickers or dresses drying on the line or clothes airer and thought they were hers.
It is ironic indeed that you were both unnerved by the washing line and the consequences of being likes with the items there on, and yet for such diametrically opposing reasons.
Smile Of course there’s in new world as professed by RF, your sister would not have to worry about what other people think whom the items are for Wink
I remember when our Aunt Jane, who I’ve mentioned before, came round one time and commented on a pair of my knickers drying on a radiator, saying how lovely they were and that her girls wouldn’t wear such pretty undies any more, and the searing embarrassing I felt when my mother told her that neither would Lucy, and that they were mine.
I bet Mother, Aunty and Lucy had a giggle.
Anyway I think I’d have died on the spot if I were you.
It would undoubtedly have been embarrassing. If there is an upside, no doubt with such a large donation of new underwear heading your way (whatever one may have thought of them) it would have reduced the risk of being caught short and thus needing nappies for a while. 

Or is that too much to have hoped for?  Wink
Girlygirl, that’s one brilliant upside. Ali, did you receive a donation?
(09-27-2020, 11:10 AM)Kristen Wrote: After the interest shown in my previous post about my petticoating interviews, I thought I would share a rather different experience.

I had been invited by a lady to interview her two step-sons - aged 16 and 18 - who had recently been entered into petticoat training following her recent marriage to their father. I told her I was extremely curious about the impact of petticoating on male behaviour when introduced at a slightly later stage of the petticoatees' development, and we arranged a visit.

When I arrived the two young men were sat at the kitchen table, dressed in their petticoating outfits - lacy tafetta dresses designed in the usual infantilising style. It was clear in their body language that neither male was pleased by my presence and they were far from enthusiastic about doing any kind of interview. I suspected there may have been tears before my arrival!

The stepmother explained that the boys wouldn't be able to rise to greet me on this occasion, as they were held in place. I figured I had misheard her until I noticed that - around the back of each chair - was a thin length of rubber tubing looped through the pillars of the chair itself. Although I couldn't work out the exact detail it was clear this tubing had also been fastened around the boys' garments somehow, thus rendering them tethered to the chair.

I began to ask the young men questions but they were extremely begrudging with their answers, and generally showing the kind of immaturity that had got them into this situation. I tried my best to get them to open up but in truth the interview was going nowhere fast...

I was feeling rather frustrated when a young woman walked in. Aged 17, it turned out she was the boys' sister. As you'd expect from a female of that age, she was highly mature and instantly began to provide me with all sorts of useful reflections on petticoating.  She explained that - upon turning 17 - her step-mother had endowed her with disciplinary powers over the boys and their petticoating regime - a responsibility she seemed to have taken to like a duck to water.

The mature way in which delightful young woman had taken to her new authority really was impressive - and confirmed my views about the benefits of giving young women authority over men where possible. All the sudden those stroppy, churlish young men became compliant and obedient - clearly knowing what would await them should they disobey their sister's instructions.

She instructed the boys to open their legs and show me the pink bloomers she had picked out for them. And without any huffing or puffing, both of young men complied - giving me a rather exquisite view of their pink satin-clad crotches. "See - aren't they much nicer than your old boxer shorts?" she said to them. And unbelievably they both replied in the affirmative! I decided to have some fun and play up my naivety. "It's so good they approve of your choices!" I said. The crestfallen look on the petticoatees' faces showed how their disgruntlement at the situation, but they wisely chose to remain silent!

The young woman then explained to her brothers in no uncertain terms that they were participate properly in the interview - or she would be forced to take further disciplinary action. 

Even after the young woman had left the room, the difference was remarkable. Both of the young men answered my questions and explained the ins and outs of their petticoating regime without hesitation. I was hugely impressed!

Sometimes all it takes is a little threat motivation. Good to hear that they were cooperating with interview. Must have been a lovely sight to see two emasculated boys submitting to the women in th home.

(09-27-2020, 11:10 AM)Kristen Wrote: After the interest shown in my previous post about my petticoating interviews, I thought I would share a rather different experience.

I had been invited by a lady to interview her two step-sons - aged 16 and 18 - who had recently been entered into petticoat training following her recent marriage to their father. I told her I was extremely curious about the impact of petticoating on male behaviour when introduced at a slightly later stage of the petticoatees' development, and we arranged a visit.

When I arrived the two young men were sat at the kitchen table, dressed in their petticoating outfits - lacy tafetta dresses designed in the usual infantilising style. It was clear in their body language that neither male was pleased by my presence and they were far from enthusiastic about doing any kind of interview. I suspected there may have been tears before my arrival!

The stepmother explained that the boys wouldn't be able to rise to greet me on this occasion, as they were held in place. I figured I had misheard her until I noticed that - around the back of each chair - was a thin length of rubber tubing looped through the pillars of the chair itself. Although I couldn't work out the exact detail it was clear this tubing had also been fastened around the boys' garments somehow, thus rendering them tethered to the chair.

I began to ask the young men questions but they were extremely begrudging with their answers, and generally showing the kind of immaturity that had got them into this situation. I tried my best to get them to open up but in truth the interview was going nowhere fast...

I was feeling rather frustrated when a young woman walked in. Aged 17, it turned out she was the boys' sister. As you'd expect from a female of that age, she was highly mature and instantly began to provide me with all sorts of useful reflections on petticoating.  She explained that - upon turning 17 - her step-mother had endowed her with disciplinary powers over the boys and their petticoating regime - a responsibility she seemed to have taken to like a duck to water.

The mature way in which delightful young woman had taken to her new authority really was impressive - and confirmed my views about the benefits of giving young women authority over men where possible. All the sudden those stroppy, churlish young men became compliant and obedient - clearly knowing what would await them should they disobey their sister's instructions.

She instructed the boys to open their legs and show me the pink bloomers she had picked out for them. And without any huffing or puffing, both of young men complied - giving me a rather exquisite view of their pink satin-clad crotches. "See - aren't they much nicer than your old boxer shorts?" she said to them. And unbelievably they both replied in the affirmative! I decided to have some fun and play up my naivety. "It's so good they approve of your choices!" I said. The crestfallen look on the petticoatees' faces showed how their disgruntlement at the situation, but they wisely chose to remain silent!

The young woman then explained to her brothers in no uncertain terms that they were participate properly in the interview - or she would be forced to take further disciplinary action. 

Even after the young woman had left the room, the difference was remarkable. Both of the young men answered my questions and explained the ins and outs of their petticoating regime without hesitation. I was hugely impressed!