satban
Poll: Do males need Female Supervision in bathrooms?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stroller encounter
Mother took me for a Sissy Stroller ride the other day.
 Annie had done my Morning Toilette. I was constipated again!

It's hard to poop for a big beauty of 16 in strappies standing above.
 Knowing after wiping your fat fanny, she'll give you a ferocious spanking.

She bent me over for a Sissy Suppository. Which worked.
 Her spanking was awful.

Annie Bathed and Primped me. Then strapped me (stark naked, of course) in my Stroller.
 With a Baby Bottle filled with Female Exudates and Hormones.
 I greedily sucked the tasty fluid as Mother rolled me away.

A handsome young Master approached us in the park. I stopped sucking.
 He picked me up and kissed me. I sighed.
 He reached under Mother's skirt. Her knees buckled as he diddled her.

I'll look like this for our date tonight.

That certainly sounds like an intense experience. Do please report back on how ‘date night’ goes.  Wink

I have answered ‘yes’ to the poll on principle as the toilet habits of most males do leave a little to be desired. This does presuppose of course that the ‘designated female’ affords the male the right to use the toilet at all of course; there are a few males on here denied such privileges.
(09-26-2020, 09:01 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That certainly sounds like an intense experience. Do please report back on how ‘date night’ goes.  Wink

I have answered ‘yes’ to the poll on principle as the toilet habits of most males do leave a little to be desired. This does presuppose of course that the ‘designated female’ affords the male the right to use the toilet at all of course; there are a few males on here denied such privileges.
 I expect many passionate kisses at first. And making love.

I'm starting to lactate.

Denied toilet use? That's dangerous.

I've never wiped my own fanny. I once tried to pee solo. Sandra whipped me.

Denied toilet use? That's dangerous. [Quote]

Not denied as in expected to hold it (which obviously isn’t advisable) but denied as in put back into nappies. Under petticoating regimes I’ve experienced it many times myself.
DENIED TOILET USE

Kinda hard to hold back pee - it is eventually going to seek its own level outside the body.
Now as for the anus - have a plug; a locking one is going to be serious business even the
medical people will tell you to stop this - something stupid can't fix if something goes wrong !
Wearing locking diapers (covers) - eventually a smelly change WILL be required at some point.
When the volume of the containment field has been reached - things are going to start to ooze out !
That and the rash setting in !

What this has to do with "Stroller encounter" hell I don't know wasn't expecting a diverted take on toilet use.
I was sort of expecting something on the order of a nice walk in the park while all decked out in baby petticoat fashion.
I was sort of expecting something on the order of a nice walk in the park while all decked out in baby petticoat fashion. [Quote]

Unfortunately Robin has already clarified she was strapped in ‘stark naked’, which might garner a rather unhealthy response at the park.  Big Grin

Might make for an interesting ‘date night’ concept, though.  Wink
My adventures out in my stroller was nothing like that lol . I was always fully clothed until i had my nappy changed . Whether it was in the park or some persons house . I was never left long with a wet or dirty nappy .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I suppose in some respects you can consider yourself lucky then (extended periods of time in used nappies is no fun). On the other hand, it is pretty difficult to make an adult or adolescent look normal so from a public perspective, maybe most of my experiences compare favourably. Big Grin