BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting to clean up after .
Sissy cuck waits for mummy and master to finish before he is allowed to lick them clean .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
How exquisitely humiliating being dressed in such frilly panties and being made to watch a real man pleasure your Mummy like that!

I have a couple of friends who are lesbians, who I visit occasionally. I dress as their maid, or sometimes they dress me as their baby, and they 'make' me watch as they make love. It's almost unbearably humiliating.
I like his pink frilly panties but yeah not nice for him to have to stand there.
Can you imagine the anticipation that must be being felt by the sissy standing up? A first timer would be truly quaking in such a scenario.  Big Grin 

That sounds like an interesting experience, Ali; almost as though you are awaiting ‘instruction’  Wink
I love the ruffled panties, have many of those types and love how it makes my bum stick out under pants
(09-28-2020, 11:19 PM)inhershoes Wrote: I love the ruffled panties, have many of those types and love how it makes my bum stick out under pants

They are delightful panties!  Any sissy would be proud to wear them!