BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Girly spanking
With a little help .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
If you were to revisit that caption in 12 months, it would be a very different picture and I’m quite sure we would see a well adjusted and content petticoatee. Indeed, in some respects the biggest problem I had in childhood was its use on a punishment basis. It meant that prior to 18, I was always concerned with what my friends would think and never allowed myself to develop my feminine side. The depicted will find out just how lucky they are in due course.
(09-24-2020, 10:58 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has decided to teach you to respect girls by dressing you as one. When you fail to show appropriate improvements in your attitude she hauls you across her lap, lifts up your little skirt, and paddles your bottie.

She tells you that as it's your first spanking you should be grateful that she's allowed you to keep your pretty knickers on.

Great image!

Clad in silk and satin, the boy looks like a girl, and to be put over your mother's knee for a little girl spanking is the ultimate humiliation. Painful too!

I like the smug expression on the mother's face too - she is enjoying every minute!

Love 

Lottie
(10-10-2020, 09:44 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 10:58 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has decided to teach you to respect girls by dressing you as one. When you fail to show appropriate improvements in your attitude she hauls you across her lap, lifts up your little skirt, and paddles your bottie.

She tells you that as it's your first spanking you should be grateful that she's allowed you to keep your pretty knickers on.

Great image!

Clad in silk and satin, the boy looks like a girl, and to be put over your mother's knee for a little girl spanking is the ultimate humiliation. Painful too!

I like the smug expression on the mother's face too - she is enjoying every minute!

Love 

Lottie
I certainly remember first time turned over knee skirt raised and had the seat of my panties warmed.My face wAs as scarlet as my bottom Angry
(10-11-2020, 02:58 PM)Ralph Wrote: I certainly remember first time turned over knee skirt raised and had the seat of my panties warmed.My face wAs as scarlet as my bottom Angry,

I can say from a woman's point of view spanking is a must to properly train a male being petticoated. Showing a male who is in control by first flipping up his skirt and showing off his panties, followed by taking him across your knee, then finally delivering the well deserved spanking sends a clear message. My preference is to use a paddle or hairbrush thou any tool or just a hand can be effective. It is important to talk to the male while punishing him, your voice should be firm and clearly state why he is being spanked. When done the male should thank the woman and curtsy, he may promise to not make the same mistake again, but both of you know it will not be long until he is across her knee again.
(10-12-2020, 11:57 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 02:58 PM)Ralph Wrote: I certainly remember first time turned over knee skirt raised and had the seat of my panties warmed.My face wAs as scarlet as my bottom Angry,

I can say from a woman's point of view spanking is a must to properly train a male being petticoated. Showing a male who is in control by first flipping up his skirt and showing off his panties, followed by taking him across your knee, then finally delivering the well deserved spanking sends a clear message. My preference is to use a paddle or hairbrush thou any tool or just a hand can be effective. It is important to talk to the male while punishing him, your voice should be firm and clearly state why he is being spanked. When done the male should thank the woman and curtsy, he may promise to not make the same mistake again, but both of you know it will not be long until he is across her knee again.

Yes ma’am I am learning that
I imagine in most cases she’ll be actively looking for excuses, Rad Fem - just to keep him on his toes, of course.  Wink
(10-13-2020, 05:15 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I imagine in most cases she’ll be actively looking for excuses, Rad Fem - just to keep him on his toes, of course.  Wink
 My current Nanny, Darlene, is 19. Tall, statuesque, w/hefty fingers & toes.
 Yesterday morning, I was costive. Again.

Her formidable Mother, heel sandals clicking, came in to clasp my head between her thick muscular legs.
 I whimpered, expecting a humongous Sissy Suppository.

Beneath were large luscious bare feet, seductively arched & bunched in strappy 5" stilettos.
 Beyond, Darlene snapped on a surgical glove, thrusting "both fingers" in a jar of Vaseline.

I feel a huge middle finger, then index finger, slide fully into my Rectum. And wriggle.
 I scream, stamp bare feet, my Titties bounce wildly.

An ice cold sausage, the Suppository, was next. I felt it melt.
 My bowels churned, the cramps were awful.

Darlene (finally!) sat me on my Sissy Toilet.
 Loud farts punctuated copious large solid poops.

She wiped my fat fanny, then led me to a Bathroom Stool.
 For a terrific Spencer Spanking.

I sobbed as her Mother, nude for the purpose, Bathed me.
 I wore a shamelessly skimpy outfit that day.

¬† ¬†    
I suppose if there’s a positive to take away from that it’s that at least you got to release into a toilet. Shame about the spanking, though - that can’t have been much fun.
(09-25-2020, 10:46 PM)sweetiesissy Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 09:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Learning when to use a spanking preferably with a good hairbrush or paddle is critical to successful petticoating. I would recommend a daily spanking with additional spankings for punishment as required.

A Governess today laid out 3 days in a row of spankings and timeouts for me. A total of 60 lines to type as well. Today was 20 spanks on the bare bottom with a wooden instrument and 11 minutes in timeout bare bottomed nose touching wall with hands on head thinking about all my bad behaviour and how to improve those bad behaviours.

If you or any other superior females think I need additional of spankings or this I will happily oblige of course. :/

Yes, I would certainly think the time out at the corner , and also the writing of lines could be increased. the spanking seem adequate, but of course if Governess feels you need more discipline, she's totally has the right to do so.