ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A further restriction
(10-18-2020, 03:21 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: You might view that experience in a different light (and obtained a different reaction) had it been all over her.  Wink 

It sounds like an embarrassing experience nevertheless.

LOL I think I would have probably got a bedtime spanking if I came all over her,
(10-18-2020, 01:55 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:42 PM)Bill Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:22 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I had my first milking from my mother freind, even before i was masturbating myself

Was it during one of your nappy changes ?

Yes a few month later when I was staying with them I was lying on the bed my nightdress up around my shoulders I could see my refection in the mirror it was kind of strange seeing my erection in the lying position with the nightie on, it felt I was in one of my embarrassing shame dreams, she had gone somewhere to get another clothe diaper from somewhere, I was looking at myself in the mirror and touched my penis, I didn’t see her come back in, she gave me a knowing smile wagging a finger at me saying naughty naughty, I just squirmed,

She sat on the edge of the bed and as she began to put my nappy on I began to dribble from my penis, she only gave my penis a gentle rub and I exploded, all over my tummy and some landed on my cheek, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek saying feeling better now. I just nodded dazed

Did her husband ever see one of you having one off your spunky accidents at all ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-19-2020, 12:52 PM)Bill Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:22 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I had my first milking from my mother freind, even before i was masturbating myself

Yes a few month later when I was staying with them I was lying on the bed my nightdress up around my shoulders I could see my refection in the mirror it was kind of strange seeing my erection in the lying position with the nightie on, it felt I was in one of my embarrassing shame dreams, she had gone somewhere to get another clothe diaper from somewhere, I was looking at myself in the mirror and touched my penis, I didn’t see her come back in, she gave me a knowing smile wagging a finger at me saying naughty naughty, I just squirmed,

She sat on the edge of the bed and as she began to put my nappy on I began to dribble from my penis, she only gave my penis a gentle rub and I exploded, all over my tummy and some landed on my cheek, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek saying feeling better now. I just nodded dazed

Did her husband ever see one of you having one off your spunky accidents at all ?

yes he would sometimes come in and watch, or sit on the other side of the bed with his wife, and hold my hands to stop me from covering myself
(10-19-2020, 06:48 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:

yes he would sometimes come in and watch, or sit on the other side of the bed with his wife, and hold my hands to stop me from covering myself

I didn't have accidents like that with my conditioning . I was actively milked though by whoever was changing me . No matter who else was there .
(10-19-2020, 07:04 PM)Bill Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 06:48 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:42 PM)Bill Wrote: Was it during one of your nappy changes ?

I didn't have accidents like that with my conditioning . I was actively milked though by whoever was changing me . No matter who else was there .
I didnt like it and did like it at the same time, it was like having those naked dreams were you feel embarrassed but it also feels nice
The humiliation of being seen and the joy of being the center of the attention .
(10-19-2020, 07:13 PM)Bill Wrote: The humiliation of being seen and the joy of being the center of the attention .

yes i agree, but it was not so much as the joy of being the cetre of attention, but the fact that i had no control of what was happening it was like i knew it was naughty but i had no control over it
I know the feeling . It makes that orgasm so intense when someone else is doing it and you have no input in the situation . The mark of a true sub .
I never looked on myself as a sub, but it might be true
Either that or you are like many here a switch .