BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A further restriction
(09-27-2020, 05:56 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: You are very welcome sissyjamieanne.

And so, an update on the first day of the new regime. Mummy had a couple of further twists to the process, which I can only guess whether she deliberately kept from me earlier in the week or had thought of subsequently. Neither, as you can imagine, made the experience any easier for me.

The first came during preparation time.  Having had my nappy removed, and been hooded, dummied and my hands secured, it was explained to me that because of the extended session I was about to have, Mummy was concerned that there might be a little mess from my botty. So she told me she was going to put what she called an inflatable sausage inside me to prevent any leaks. After insertion, it was duly pumped up until I will admit I let out a little squeal (or would have done if my dummy had let me).

So I rolled the dice, and although I didn't know it, I rolled a 3. That turned out to be more significant than I thought.  I was taken to the edge, and as expected, left to contemplate my position for around 10 to 15 minutes. And then, to my surprise, it all started again, with one more pump of the dildo, which by then I had sort of got used to before the teasing started. And then a third time.  By the end I was utterly exhausted, even after what seemed like a final downtime of around 30 minutes (most of which I spent wondering whether I was going to get a fourth helping of attention).

After that, Mummy unhooded me, took the dummy out, and thankfully also her "inflatable sausage", and explained what had happened. Because I rolled a 3, that was 3 less than I needed for the milking, so I was to have 3 sessions of being taken to the edge. I was so grateful not to have rolled a 1, as I don't think I could endure 5 aborted milkings.

Mummy did say how well I had done, as she put my cage back on and dressed me, and that she was very proud of me. She said that the experience was an essential part of my sissy training, and that I would get used to having my milk froth up and then back down again with lots of practice, which it looks like I'm going to be getting in future weeks. Next week I "only" have to roll a 5. Sigh!
Oh my!  I'm sure the 3 edgings were torturous in the extreme...especially if your Mummy is very perceptive in knowing the exact second to stop!  Of course, Mummy knows best and the aborted milkings will serve to make you more submissive and appreciate better your position and your reliance on Her for any pleasure.  Thank you again for sharing!
Indeed sissyjamieanne, whilst I normally appreciate Mummy's perception for how I am feeling, in this case it proved a distinct disadvantage. And yes, the aborted milkings do make one feel extremely submissive. I do appreciate the time and thought that Mummy has put in to modifying my milking regime in a way that will no doubt be extremely beneficial to me in the long term, even if the sessions themselves will be an endurance. Roll on next Sunday - 5 or a 6 will do this week!
Week 2, and I nervously awaited the second instalment of my new milking regime.  I was duly summoned to Mummy's boudoir, and after she had dummied and hooded me I rolled the dice.  Mummy then mittened and tied my hands by my side, and disappeared off downstairs for a few minutes.

On her return my nappy was removed and, in a first change to last week, an ice cold plug was inserted. It had clearly been hidden in the fridge.  Mummy then stretched my marbles with a steel collar. It was clear this was going to be a different experience to last week, and with those two in place, the discomfort made it hard to concentrate, let alone enjoy, what was to follow.

Mummy then started my "treatment" and I needn't have worried about not being able to enjoy the experience. Immediately I noticed that she was wearing a rubber glove - there was to be no gentle caressing or teasing, just a very businesslike administration of what was required, as a patient might experience from a nurse just doing her job.

After a very brief - no more than 2 minutes - pumping of my winklette, my milk frothed up. And at the crucial moment Mummy held my foreskin back completely still, which resulted in the most intense frustration. She captured the harvested milk in one of the plastic cups that are used to measure medicine out, and duly administered my "medicine" to me, which she said would help me recover from my treatment.

Afterwards Mummy explained that in weeks where the milking would happen, it was important that it is done without me receiving any pleasure. That way I don't associate the release of milk with any enjoyable sensations, to ensure that I grow up chaste and without inappropriate urges. Milking is only done for health reasons, and in that sense is no different to any other medical procedure.

Oh, and yes, I threw a six. By the end of the session, it didn't feel that I had hit the jackpot though. I'm really not sure now in future weeks which I will prefer - I guess that's the whole point of Mummy's regime though.¬† Mummy knows best though, and I trust her completely.¬†¬†She is so kind to me.    
Indeed, Celeste. It is important that it is seen as a necessity rather than a pleasure (in much the same way as one views brushing their teeth) as this will promote a very different set of behaviours.

It sounds like the magic might have been taken out of the game for you, though (although a possibility that your preferred option is something which occurs more frequently- which we had hitherto assumed not to be the case).  Big Grin
(10-05-2020, 04:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed, Celeste. It is important that it is seen as a necessity rather than a pleasure (in much the same way as one views brushing their teeth) as this will promote a very different set of behaviours.

It sounds like the magic might have been taken out of the game for you, though (although a possibility that your preferred option is something which occurs more frequently- which we had hitherto assumed not to be the case).  Big Grin
It is difficult to know what to think. After three weeks I was of course terribly frustrated, and afterwards there was indeed a sense of relief, even although I can't say I had derived any pleasure from the process. So I think the frustration that naturally builds up over a period along with the milk (which is presumably the body's way of encouraging a release) will mean that I will still prefer the release, even without any pleasure. I felt totally drained - in more ways than one.

Mummy has hinted that in due course she will move on to prostate milking. I did see on another thread over the weekend a most terrific extended draining by such means, and I suspect it will be a more pleasurable procedure than the one I endured yesterday. Though I may live to regret saying that one day!
Possibly something you can look forward to then  Big Grin and which we can no doubt discuss at great length when it happens.  Wink
I had my first milking from my mother freind, even before i was masturbating myself
(10-18-2020, 01:22 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I had my first milking from my mother freind, even before i was masturbating myself

Was it during one of your nappy changes ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-18-2020, 01:42 PM)Bill Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 01:22 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I had my first milking from my mother freind, even before i was masturbating myself

Was it during one of your nappy changes ?

Yes a few month later when I was staying with them I was lying on the bed my nightdress up around my shoulders I could see my refection in the mirror it was kind of strange seeing my erection in the lying position with the nightie on, it felt I was in one of my embarrassing shame dreams, she had gone somewhere to get another clothe diaper from somewhere, I was looking at myself in the mirror and touched my penis, I didn’t see her come back in, she gave me a knowing smile wagging a finger at me saying naughty naughty, I just squirmed,

She sat on the edge of the bed and as she began to put my nappy on I began to dribble from my penis, she only gave my penis a gentle rub and I exploded, all over my tummy and some landed on my cheek, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek saying feeling better now. I just nodded dazed
You might view that experience in a different light (and obtained a different reaction) had it been all over her.  Wink 

It sounds like an embarrassing experience nevertheless.