ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Quest for Equality
What are your feelings on female boxing?  Are you a fan and would you see a bout or is it not lady-like and you don't approve?
Always in strict uniform
Female boxing is tame after you see a group of beautiful women fighting outside a nightclub in Glasgow .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I have no issue with it at all. I am not a fan of boxing myself but am a believer in crushing stereotypes so the concept of ‘ladylike’ isn’t something I would readily factor in. 

In fact given how the broad sway of opinion on here is that females are the superior species, I should imagine there is more support for female boxing than there is male boxing on this forum.  Wink
I have absolutely no interest in male boxing, but I could imagine that two dominant females competing to see which is the more dominant might be interesting.
Have At It Ladies. i approve. Lady-like or not, isn't my call to say.

Are sissies typically any part of a boxing audience, regardless of the combatant's gender?

Speaking for myself . . . slim and none interest.