satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, Please
Ok . Just for you lol .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Some more brilliant photos there, Bill and the type of garment any sissy (or transgendered Air Stewardess  Big Grin)could be proud to possess.
Just panties and lace hankies . Simple and inexpensive things that can keep a sissy a sissy .
(09-19-2020, 02:08 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Here’s one of my favourites.

Lovely pic, Bhuna.

Tights and a leotard worn over nappies and baby knickers make sure a sissy baby has no choice but to use his nappy for what it's intended, as I know from my own humiliating experience.
(09-24-2020, 06:34 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 02:08 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Here’s one of my favourites.

Lovely pic, Bhuna.

Tights and a leotard worn over nappies and baby knickers make sure a sissy baby has no choice but to use his nappy for what it's intended, as I know from my own humiliating experience.

Oh yes indeed very effective
The creamy result of being taken to Sainsburys in panties and hankies .
Before .You can still see the marks on my legs from my nappy and waterproofs beforehand .

And after . When i have gotten a little excited and creamed in them .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great photos again, Bill. It sounds like you’ve had an excitable time of things.   Wink
I'm not often having dry periods and the most is made of it to allow me multiple controlled or uncontrolled orgasms . Mummy finds it adorable when she hears me whimper in some shop or cafe and knows that i'm creaming her hankies .
How exquisitely shameful for you, Bill!
It is very embarrassing trying to hide my cum face and the breathing as mummy gives my crotch that little innocent looking pat down there after . Feeling your hot cream soak into the lace and silk gently cling to and incase my tiny manhood .