BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try This
For those that are in chastity of any kind and with a partner who controls the amount of time locked up, how did the subject crop up originally and did you set about bringing this aspect into your chosen way of life?
Always in strict uniform
I raised the subject, and not having had a negative response went ahead and purchased one. As has usually been the case with new toys or clothes I’ve purchased, I presented myself to her wearing it, to get the element of surprise.

It was a medium sized cage, which was far too big, so I’ve progressed through small to micro size cages now, which are much more appropriate for my tiny winky.
(09-17-2020, 07:32 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: I raised the subject, and not having had a negative response went ahead and purchased one. As has usually been the case with new toys or clothes I’ve purchased, I presented myself to her wearing it, to get the element of surprise.

It was a medium sized cage, which was far too big, so I’ve progressed through small to micro size cages now, which are much more appropriate for my tiny winky.

A micro size cage - how amusing! 

It's fascinating how much the male ego depends so heavily on penis size. I've often thought that an easy way to reduce male arrogance would be to just change the sizing labels on condoms overnight.... 'normal' size would become 'small' or 'extra small'... males who previously considered themselves average would find themselves suddenly having to buy condoms for small penises....

As for the new generation of men who grew up after the change, they'd have no idea it had ever happened. A whole generation of men robbed of the arrogance that comes with thinking they are well endowed - one can only dream!
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

I think there is a fair amount of truth behind this, Miss Kristen. Not only does it seem to be a means for bragging rights (as I can attest from my former life) but far too often appendages seem to be the driving force behind decisions (even the day to day ones) that males make - and these decisions are easy to pick out as they are usually the ones that either fail miserably or cease to be in the overall best interest.  Big Grin
(09-17-2020, 11:31 AM)Kristen Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 07:32 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: I raised the subject, and not having had a negative response went ahead and purchased one. As has usually been the case with new toys or clothes I’ve purchased, I presented myself to her wearing it, to get the element of surprise.

It's fascinating how much the male ego depends so heavily on penis size. I've often thought that an easy way to reduce male arrogance would be to just change the sizing labels on condoms overnight.... 'normal' size would become 'small' or 'extra small'... males who previously considered themselves average would find themselves suddenly having to buy condoms for small penises....

As for the new generation of men who grew up after the change, they'd have no idea it had ever happened. A whole generation of men robbed of the arrogance that comes with thinking they are well endowed - one can only dream!
Here it is. It’s good to know that manufacturers of such devices cater for those of us for whom even comparison with a cocktail sausage would be an exaggeration.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They do say the best things come in small packages.  Wink
Something the US army considered during the war apparently, to drop over-sized condoms marked up as medium over Russia to demoralise their army. Sadly they didn't press on with it. Be funny if the Russians sent them back saying they were still too small.

https://archive.totalfratmove.com/cia-on...uge-dongs/

I have to admit to being somewhat surprised that SC suggested chastity and it wasn't broached by the person in charge. Anyone else commit sexual Kamikaze as well or was it so ordered?
Always in strict uniform
In the early days, there was a large element of reverse training, carefully done at not too fast a pace, to introduce the person who is now my Mistress and Mummy to my alternative persona. Many of the assertive elements of interacting with a Sissy were not natural to her loving and kind-hearted nature, and the concept of chastity was broached during this period.

Those early days of having to encourage assertive behaviour are but a distant memory now mind you!
(09-17-2020, 12:40 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: For those that are in chastity of any kind and with a partner who controls the amount of time locked up, how did the subject crop up originally and did you set about bringing this aspect into your chosen way of life?

I introduced my school uniform fetish first, and then the idea that I should be a good girl when under school rules. That developed into our rules that no physical sexual activity at all is permitted when I am in school uniform (although there is a lot of verbal and visual teasing), and that I am not allowed to touch myself when under school rules but not in uniform (e.g. when I'm in PE kit, or when we're not actively playing but she has not said that school is over). It's up to her how long school rules remain in force. We don't use a chastity device, I just have to be good.

(09-18-2020, 04:45 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: In the early days, there was a large element of reverse training, carefully done at not too fast a pace, to introduce the person who is now my Mistress and Mummy to my alternative persona. Many of the assertive elements of interacting with a Sissy were not natural to her loving and kind-hearted nature, and the concept of chastity was broached during this period.

Those early days of having to encourage assertive behaviour are but a distant memory now mind you!

Likewise! I had to persuade my wife that "Be cruel to be kind" was really a thing. She was always broad-minded, but quite vanilla until she met me. (Incidentally, I also had to explain in a hurry that "vanilla" is a recognised term among kinksters for non-kinky sex, and definitely not an indication that non-kinky sex was boring.)
(09-17-2020, 11:31 AM)Kristen Wrote:

I think when a sissy goes into a chastity cage for the first time it seems so small...and yet over time, the cage seems to gain extra room and a smaller cage becomes appropriate.  A cage that just fits is most comfortable for the submissive as there is really no point in growing in the cage as it is severely restricted and uncomfortable.  As our cages shrink, we realize how severely mislead we were about the importance of our little birth defects.