BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice cube punishment
(08-06-2020, 07:26 PM)Ali Wrote: That sounds unbearable, Dana.

The most ice cubes I've managed is eight, and even that almost made me pass out.

But of course the punishment goes on long after the insertion, as they melt and trickle into your knickers. If you're 'lucky' you'll have a pad in your panties, although a nappy is obviously much more absorbent.
Indeed, not only must the cold be painful (as has been discussed before) but the introduction of the plug means that it can’t be so easily released.

I am going to have to try this at some stage as it is clearly quite a widely used method.
My wife has found another fun thing for me. A cotton bud dipped into tea tree oil and then inserted into my wee hole. She uses this to deflate me when I am acting up (literally) to lock me into my cock cage. Very painful and instant erection loser.
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 12:22 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife has found another fun thing for me.  A cotton bud dipped into tea tree oil and then inserted into my wee hole.  She uses this to deflate me when I am acting up (literally) to lock me into my cock cage.  Very painful and instant erection loser.
Ouch! Unfortunately, nothing cures an erection quite like a sharp dose of pain though so it is bound to be effective.
(08-06-2020, 09:17 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 07:26 PM)Ali Wrote: That sounds unbearable, Dana.

The most ice cubes I've managed is eight, and even that almost made me pass out.

But of course the punishment goes on long after the insertion, as they melt and trickle into your knickers. If you're 'lucky' you'll have a pad in your panties, although a nappy is obviously much more absorbent.
Indeed, not only must the cold be painful (as has been discussed before) but the introduction of the plug means that it can’t be so easily released.

I am going to have to try this at some stage as it is clearly quite a widely used method.
It is one of my least favorite punishments.  You are so right Girly, the plug and forced retention is painful and usually generates substantial cramps.  That is why the first time it was done i begged for release.  Now i suffer in silence and remember not to do what led to the punishment.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
Yes, I have found pleading or begging for something usually invites the complete opposite. I too stay wordless, whether gagged or not.
Always in strict uniform
(06-04-2016, 02:34 PM)June Wrote: As an alternative have sissy dress in vest and school knickers 

Stand them in shower cubicle or bath

Then tip ice cubes into front and back of school knickers

Make sissy shake knickers so whole of penis and bottom covered 

Then leave in shower hands on head and allow cubes to melt

Block shower door so no escape

Every 30 minutes make sissy re jig school knickers

Whole punishment should take about 3 hours

At the end you will have one very sorry but obedient sissy

School knickers will be soaking and penis will be very small and shrivelled up

Quick shower, nappy, nightie and bed follows

I have suffered a similar fate, with a bit of a twist. My wife got me to put on my netball kit (nylon gym knickers, polo shirt and pleated netball skirt) and gently stroked my penis through my knickers for half an hour or so, edging me whilst discussing my fantasy of a group of girls at school overpowering me, dragging me into the girls' changing rooms, dressing me in a netball kit, and taking turns to practice slow masturbation, teasing and denying me. My wife then stopped and told me to get into the shower, where she blindfolded me and then went downstairs. She came back up a few minutes later and continued stroking, teasing and edging me, getting me to hold the front of my skirt up out of the way. After a few minutes I could hold out no longer, but just as my wife tipped me over the edge she pulled the waistband of my knickers forward and tipped the jug of crushed ice she had brought from downstairs into my knickers. One very surprised and sorry sissy, one thoroughly ruined orgasm, and one delighted wife.
(08-18-2020, 01:18 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote:
(06-04-2016, 02:34 PM)June Wrote: As an alternative have sissy dress in vest and school knickers 

Stand them in shower cubicle or bath

Then tip ice cubes into front and back of school knickers

Make sissy shake knickers so whole of penis and bottom covered 

Then leave in shower hands on head and allow cubes to melt

Block shower door so no escape

Every 30 minutes make sissy re jig school knickers

Whole punishment should take about 3 hours

At the end you will have one very sorry but obedient sissy

School knickers will be soaking and penis will be very small and shrivelled up

Quick shower, nappy, nightie and bed follows

I have suffered a similar fate, with a bit of a twist. My wife got me to put on my netball kit (nylon gym knickers, polo shirt and pleated netball skirt) and gently stroked my penis through my knickers for half an hour or so, edging me whilst discussing my fantasy of a group of girls at school overpowering me, dragging me into the girls' changing rooms, dressing me in a netball kit, and taking turns to practice slow masturbation, teasing and denying me. My wife then stopped and told me to get into the shower, where she blindfolded me and then went downstairs. She came back up a few minutes later and continued stroking, teasing and edging me, getting me to hold the front of my skirt up out of the way. After a few minutes I could hold out no longer, but just as my wife tipped me over the edge she pulled the waistband of my knickers forward and tipped the jug of crushed ice she had brought from downstairs into my knickers. One very surprised and sorry sissy, one thoroughly ruined orgasm, and one delighted wife.
Oh my goodness, did you see it coming at all? Did you feel *any* pleasure or was the whole thing overwhelmed by the ice? What a creative wife you have!
I really didn't see it coming. Quite often when she teases me in my netball kit she ruins my orgasm by just letting go at the critical moment, but she's never actively destroyed it like that before. She looked so pleased with the result, though, that I fear she will soon be plotting something else.
(08-18-2020, 01:59 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I really didn't see it coming. Quite often when she teases me in my netball kit she ruins my orgasm by just letting go at the critical moment, but she's never actively destroyed it like that before. She looked so pleased with the result, though, that I fear she will soon be plotting something else.

I bet you couldn't get those cube out of your knickers quick enough!
I'm sorry for laughing but as a 'free range' sissy I can't help but have a good giggle at your poor specimens in chastity or facing ruined orgasms Big Grin Big Grin