satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice cube punishment
The "trouble" with an ice filled condom is that it's obviously completely stiff, no flexibility at all, and often quite big.

I have to be honest and say that the pain of having this inserted is too much for me.
(06-13-2016, 01:03 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 11:16 AM)Tina J Wrote: Hey rubber pinafore, you're taking it to the max!  Smile

I don't do anything of the sort- it is my wife's idea and I get no say in the matter.  It is a very mean punishment and not for the beginner!  TIP:  a suitable gag should be used to prevent unnecessary noise- you don't want the neighbours to call the police now, do you?

I once had an ice cube tray with the ice cubes in the shape of a voluptuous nude woman and used those in the same way, it certainly made itself known, not sure how dangerous that might be...
Does your wife ever do any figging with you?
(06-14-2016, 09:44 AM)Tina J Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 11:16 AM)Tina J Wrote: Hey rubber pinafore, you're taking it to the max!  Smile

I don't do anything of the sort- it is my wife's idea and I get no say in the matter.  It is a very mean punishment and not for the beginner!  TIP:  a suitable gag should be used to prevent unnecessary noise- you don't want the neighbours to call the police now, do you?

I once had an ice cube tray with the ice cubes in the shape of a voluptuous nude woman and used those in the same way, it certainly made itself known, not sure how dangerous that might be...

Yes and it is not pleasant either.  What is worse though is when she inserts ginger into the tip of my penis.  Even I am then thankful I have a heavy gag to bite into...
Always in strict uniform
(06-14-2016, 11:43 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote:

Yes and it is not pleasant either.  What is worse though is when she inserts ginger into the tip of my penis.  Even I am then thankful I have a heavy gag to bite into...
I've heard of it but never experienced it, I'm tempted but not sure. I went through a real medical bout of needing a camera up my clitty to my bladder which makes your eyes water and can be painful the next day when you go for a wee but imagine that wouldn't be as bad as the ginger.
(06-15-2016, 03:50 PM)Tina J Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 11:43 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote:

I've heard of it but never experienced it, I'm tempted but not sure. I went through a real medical bout of needing a camera up my clitty to my bladder which makes your eyes water and can be painful the next day when you go for a wee but imagine that wouldn't be as bad as the ginger.

If I have been especially disobedient or not completed my tasks to my wife's high standards, she like to use a cock cage with a urethral sheath and that is not funny at all.  When she uses ginger it is agony for about half an hour or so until the oils are diluted but with the sheath inserted, it takes a lot of getting used to.  A forced ejaculation is no walk in the park either...
Always in strict uniform
I've had to endure this when I was first being diaper discipline and still sometimes resented being diapered every night. It was cold and painful, but the worst was feeling the cold water in my diaper as I was trying to get to sleep Sad

An ex-girlfriend once used the ginger treatment, but from behind...auch, not a fond memory for me.
Using muscle treatment, like Deep Heat, instead of nappy cream is also a highly effective punishment on a naughty sissy baby!
as a boy when I was forced into panties  and a dress by mom and big sister, they would literally smother my penis with extra strength Oragel and make it totally numb and without feeling for a few hours.. it only stung a bit for a few seconds then I could feel nothing and they always focused on my dick head. which has been permantly numb since I was 15
some fun 'eh as oragel has 25% benzocaine in it 3 times stronger than most male delay sprays and creams so it really numbed me good.  at least when I was married I was not a quick shooter by any means 

yours in service

ronny
(06-14-2016, 09:31 AM)Ali Wrote: The "trouble" with an ice filled condom is that it's obviously completely stiff, no flexibility at all, and often quite big.

I have to be honest and say that the pain of having this inserted is too much for me.
No properly sized, it is a very efficient punishment.  my Mistress likes to give me an ice cube enema.  She inserts several into my rectum, always at least 8 sometimes up to 15, then insert an inflatable butt plug to retain everything.  Once the cubes melt the pressure is the same as an enema, but it builds over 30 minutes or so.  i learned the first i begged to have the plug removed, not to do that, as She left it in for other 30 minutes the pressure was essentially unbearable and the release dramatic.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
That sounds unbearable, Dana.

The most ice cubes I've managed is eight, and even that almost made me pass out.

But of course the punishment goes on long after the insertion, as they melt and trickle into your knickers. If you're 'lucky' you'll have a pad in your panties, although a nappy is obviously much more absorbent.