satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vulnerabilty
Does anyone else love the vulnerability of being dressed as a little girl, knowing that any careless movement will reveal your knickers under your childish dress?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love it
While not dressed as you describe, I do understand precisely about the vulnerability of being in a similar position when in my punishment pinny. With my caged cock drawn through a strategically positioned hole in the apron, I am on full view and unable to hide my predicament. It is one of my wife's simpler punishments but leaves me cringing the most. It is also very uncomfortable when hooked up via nipple clamps.

For me the vulnerability equates to humiliation and it becomes a vicious circle.
Always in strict uniform
I didn’t at the age when I was old enough to look like a little girl (though I experienced something similar in the back garden while under nappy punishment with one of my prissy dresses floating over it).  I fully understand now and you are quite right; there is nothing quite like the feeling of a breeze playing with the hem of your dress. And if it is short enough the risk is always there - but it is such an intoxicating risk.  Big Grin
I have a similar experience when dressed in my ballet outfit: pink seamed tights, pink leotard and pink satin ballet shoes. My penis is covered, but there’s nowhere to hide. It’s humiliating to be so obviously aroused in such a sissy outfit, and arousing to be so humiliated. And my wife enjoys compounding the humiliation by teasing me about how much her friends might enjoy watching me dance for them.
(09-16-2020, 10:55 PM)Ali Wrote: Does anyone else love the vulnerability of being dressed as a little girl, knowing that any careless movement will reveal your knickers under your childish dress?

Yes! Love it!

Lottie
Danger zone anytime the dress (skirt) hem is shorter than the arm finger tips hanging at the side.
Or more properly put the finger tips can lift the hem easily in a curtsey showing what else but those
fabulous cute frilly undies diaper covers or the Victoria's Secret forbidden fruit of loom creations ! LOL !
(09-16-2020, 10:55 PM)Ali Wrote: Does anyone else love the vulnerability of being dressed as a little girl, knowing that any careless movement will reveal your knickers under your childish dress?

All of us have felt the vertigo of wearing a skirt or dress for the first time at some time in our lives, and as you say, the feeling of vulnerability is intense.

In my particular case, I was harassed and mocked in my school years by the boys (and some girls) at my school, and they forced me to wear skirts and panties.

Yes, I know what that feeling of vulnerability is.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
A great way of putting it, Algoriano. On occasion I had to attend school in a girl’s uniform so I can fully connect with what you say about meeting the judgements of your class mates. It didn’t help when they had me jumping rope at break time which only made the vulnerability all the more acute.