BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petticoating rules
Aunt Donna is retired now, we discussed many ideas over the years of keeping the store open. In the end, Aunt Donna thought unless someone could give the personal touch required there was no point. She does help mentor mothers still via one of our mommy councils and still makes quite a few "old fashioned" styled dresses for lucky unexpecting brats. What impresses me the most about Aunt Donna is the large network of mothers she was able to grow just by word of mouth before the days of the internet. Back in the day mothers would often share ideas over tea and many used the threat of visiting Aunt Donna to keep their brats in line. Of course, many brats get to visit Aunt Donna's store and discover the joys of ruffles and lace.
(01-20-2021, 10:38 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Aunt Donna is retired now, we discussed many ideas over the years of keeping the store open. In the end, Aunt Donna thought unless someone could give the personal touch required there was no point. She does help mentor mothers still via one of our mommy councils and still makes quite a few "old fashioned" styled dresses for lucky unexpecting brats. What impresses me the most about Aunt Donna is the large network of mothers she was able to grow just by word of mouth before the days of the internet. Back in the day mothers would often share ideas over tea and many used the threat of visiting Aunt Donna to keep their brats in line. Of course, many brats get to visit Aunt Donna's store and discover the joys of ruffles and lace.

FemMaster Chris...

Sounds like a wonderful venue!  Wonder if You ever had visited or heard of Lee Brewster's Mardi Gras Emporium, which i recall was on 10th Avenue in New York City.  Used to by things books etc there back in the 70's...

The most memorable incident occurred when i was trying on a lark trying on a maid's uniform -FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!-
and a rather well known Dominatrix of the time came into the store at the time and smiled with great mirth getting glimpse of youthful lad so femininely adorned. 
I was so flushed with embarrassment, i likely blushed all the way on the bus back home out of the city.
Trying on a maid dress for the first time is of course a landmark moment for any sissy. To have been able to share it with a Dominatrix so intimately is more than most sissies will be blessed with.  Wink
(01-20-2021, 05:59 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Trying on a maid dress for the first time is of course a landmark moment for any sissy. To have been able to share it with a Dominatrix so intimately is more than most sissies will be blessed with.  Wink

Oh so true... wish i had a picture of the encounter ---*sigh*---  the mirthful glee in Her eyes told much of how She enjoyed seeing males of that era removed of our faux 'masculinity' and introduced to what now is finally rightly becoming the Age of Woman.