BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petticoating rules
(09-16-2020, 09:44 AM)Kristen Wrote: My own approach has always been that this should be a 'bottom up' approach. I would like to see more parents (mothers in particular) made aware of the benefits of petticoating. One of the projects I have considered is to try put a number of case studies of 'positive petticoating' into the mainstream.

On the particular question about being forced, I find it hard to imagine an effective petticoating regime without some degree of compulsion.

Could not agree more. My family has a long history of providing guidance to mothers on the benefits of petticoating. My own personal journey began at age 9 when my aunt introduced me to the "Family Business". My aunt ran a children's clothing store that had a special collection of ultra frilly frocks and petticoats that was exclusively for petticoating mothers. I can still remember the first time I witness a bratty boy brought into the store. Several hours later he left the store in one of those frilly frocks and bags full of other dresses. His mother was determined to cure him of his toxic masculinity. Now more than 2 decades later he lives as a well trained sissy maid for his mother and her friends. Over the years, I have worked with many mothers enlightening them on the benefits of petticoating and witness many brats put into their first of many ultra frilly frocks and petticoats. All it takes is a well informed mother with a plan to effectively use petticoating.

Chris the Radical Feminist
Miss Kristen. Let me welcome you. I love how you describe yourself as radical as it shows how committed you are to your goal of feminizing men. I hope to hear more from you and your ideas. *Reverence*
Hi Ali, you raise a great point.  Although many men have a fetish for crossdressing because they worship feminine beauty, and it's a great way to relieve the emotional stress of being in charge, my experience was more about changing my viewpoint towards women.  To answer your question more directly when i was in panties and chastity i was more respectful towards All women, from young secretaries to older housewives.  i found myself opening the door for women, having women go ahead of me in store lines, offering to help a woman if she was lifting something heavy at home depot, etc.  Even light feminization and female control where i couldn't masturbate at-will (1 - 3x per day) transformed me into a docile but caring male.  If you look at the statistics more women are graduating with more advanced degrees than men.  Society at large is forcing/encouraging the promotion of women over men at work and government.  Traditionally women have not been confident in taking control, but now they are more educated, making more money, and networking with other women they are gaining confidence to take control and have the life they want.  Most women, i believe, aren't attracted to sissies but they are attracted to loving, doting men who do what the women want without argument which is why i believe a large majority of women in the decades ahead will in fact have some form of feminization for the men in their life.  If a simple pair of panties will transform even the most toxic masculinity, i can't see women not embracing that even if their men still are 'allowed' to wear jeans and t-shirts.  I can also see where a lot of women will have a fully feminized and controlled man at home but then enjoy intimate time with other men to satisfy their natural desires.  Either way the stats show that our world is heading towards the dreams of radical feminists.
Very well said, Emily. However it comes about, the appreciation of and engagement in femininity can only benefit males and is something that has been neglected by too many for too long. A feminised future is truly something to look forward to.
*curtsy*

Miss Kristen,

It is always wonderful to see more and more women step and accept their place as Superior to males and sissies. I adore being a sissy and wish my own wife would accept me and her place in our relationship. I still try to be a good housewife to her and make sure is is taken care of.

Thank you for posting here along with other Superior Females!

*curtsy*
laci
(09-13-2020, 08:52 AM)Kristen Wrote: Hello all,

My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

As an outsider to the community, I am happy to give my own thoughts on petticoating and answer any questions you may have  - although I should add that any correspondence from male users should follow appropriate protocol and maintain high standards of etiquette.

Dear Miss Kristen

Welcome to this forum, Ma'am. It is great to have another radical feminist with an interesting in petticoating males here in this forum. 

I am looking forward to reading your posts and contributions to the forum, Ma'am. 

*curtsy*
(09-22-2020, 11:49 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 09:44 AM)Kristen Wrote: My own approach has always been that this should be a 'bottom up' approach. I would like to see more parents (mothers in particular) made aware of the benefits of petticoating. One of the projects I have considered is to try put a number of case studies of 'positive petticoating' into the mainstream.

On the particular question about being forced, I find it hard to imagine an effective petticoating regime without some degree of compulsion.

Could not agree more. My family has a long history of providing guidance to mothers on the benefits of petticoating. My own personal journey began at age 9 when my aunt introduced me to the "Family Business". My aunt ran a children's clothing store that had a special collection of ultra frilly frocks and petticoats that was exclusively for petticoating mothers. I can still remember the first time I witness a bratty boy brought into the store. Several hours later he left the store in one of those frilly frocks and bags full of other dresses. His mother was determined to cure him of his toxic masculinity. Now more than 2 decades later he lives as a well trained sissy maid for his mother and her friends. Over the years, I have worked with many mothers enlightening them on the benefits of petticoating and witness many brats put into their first of many ultra frilly frocks and petticoats. All it takes is a well informed mother with a plan to effectively use petticoating.

Chris the Radical Feminist

Would have loved to visit that store.  Don't imagine it's still up and running.  Where was the store located?  Also wonder how many more stores like it are still around in this age of internet shopping.  It would seem the "personal touch" would be immensely powerful in starting off the petticoatee.
(09-18-2020, 12:01 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 08:52 AM)Kristen Wrote: Hello all,

My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

As an outsider to the community, I am happy to give my own thoughts on petticoating and answer any questions you may have  - although I should add that any correspondence from male users should follow appropriate protocol and maintain high standards of etiquette.

Welcome Miss Kristen and thank You for joining us.  i look quite forward to hearing of Your thoughts on petticoating and the discipline of the male.  
Yours respectfully,
sissy jamieanne

hmm     the trillian website seems to be out of commission.     i can't send out a private message to you there   the software simply doesnt respond    are you sure thats the only way to correspond to you? respectfully   tommie
[quote pid='34270' dateline='1609359700']
Would have loved to visit that store.  Don't imagine it's still up and running.  Where was the store located?  Also wonder how many more stores like it are still around in this age of internet shopping.  It would seem the "personal touch" would be immensely powerful in starting off the petticoatee.
[/quote]

My Aunt Donna store was located about an hour outside of NYC. The store was opened in the 1970‚Äôs and closed in the early 2000‚Äôs. The store's primary business was focus on modern girl clothes: Pants, T-Shirts, and shorts, etc. There was a traditional girl section of ultra-frilly dresses, petticoats, and rumba panties. Very few girls ever came to the store to buy dresses, the prissy section was exclusively meant for petticoating mothers. Originally the ‚Äúprissy‚ÄĚ section was just a few rows, over time as my aunt‚Äôs business grow she brought the store next store and expanded the ‚Äúprissy section‚ÄĚ. Like myself, my aunt was a strong advocate for petticoating bratty boys. She had been helping mothers for years before opening the store and used the profits from the main store's sales to expand the ‚Äúprissy‚ÄĚ section.
(01-05-2021, 05:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='34270' dateline='1609359700']

My Aunt Donna store was located about an hour outside of NYC. The store was opened in the 1970‚Äôs and closed in the early 2000‚Äôs. The store's primary business was focus on modern girl clothes: Pants, T-Shirts, and shorts, etc. There was a traditional girl section of ultra-frilly dresses, petticoats, and rumba panties. Very few girls ever came to the store to buy dresses, the prissy section was exclusively meant for petticoating mothers. Originally the ‚Äúprissy‚ÄĚ section was just a few rows, over time as my aunt‚Äôs business grow she brought the store next store and expanded the ‚Äúprissy section‚ÄĚ. Like myself, my aunt was a strong advocate for petticoating bratty boys. She had been helping mothers for years before opening the store and used the profits from the main store's sales to expand the ‚Äúprissy‚ÄĚ section.
[/quote]

Many thanks for your reply Ms. Chris.  No wonder your petticoating stories so richly describe the practice.  What members here wouldn't give to have had your or the petticoatee's experience.  Hopefully you can find a safer, more permanent venue for your stories going forward and avoid the world's trolls.  Ever think of opening a new "Aunt Donna's"?