BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petticoating rules
Welcome Miss Kristen. I’m very interested in reading more on your project case studies of positive petticoating.
I respect Miss Kristen more every time she posts, afp Big Grin . You may recall ‚ÄėToxic Masculinity‚Äô is a concept¬†I have discussed at length on here in the past myself
(09-16-2020, 09:44 AM) pid=\30742' Wrote:
Thank you. Yes that's a good question.

I should start off by saying I don't have a political theory on this for the *macro* level but I do believe that - on the personal level (and we feminists are fond of saying that the personal is political) - petticoating is an extremely effective tool for teaching men to behave less brutishly and, by extension, to reduce the social problems associated with toxic masculinity.

My own approach has always been that this should be a 'bottom up' approach. I would like to see more parents (mothers in particular) made aware of the benefits of petticoating. One of the projects I have considered is to try put a number of case studies of 'positive petticoating' into the mainstream.

On the particular question about being forced, I find it hard to imagine an effective petticoating regime without some degree of compulsion.
I couldn‚Äôt agree with you more, Miss Kristen. I don‚Äôt think anyone can say that a ‚ÄėMale led‚Äô world hasn‚Äôt been tried, but all the stats, from those on domestic levels (such as divorce rates and abuse stats) to those on a societal level (such as crime and jail stats) not to mention the constant wars and violence that have plagued the many centuries of male¬†rule, are indications that this type of society simply doesn‚Äôt work, and I applaud anyone with the ideas and drive to change this status quo before it becomes too late for all of us (for instance, the consequences of a war now would be more terminal that any stage previously).¬†

It seems to me that the very survival of the human race depends on males embracing femininity.

On the subject of your ‚Äėcase studies‚Äô Miss Kristen, can I join afp in declaring my interest. This might be fertile ground to get some critique.¬† Wink
Hello, Miss Kristen, and welcome to our forum.

I was petticoated as a child, initially put into my little sister's clothes, and was later bought my own. Lucy is two years younger than me, so it wasn't just the humiliation of wearing girls' clothes, but also having to wear clothes that were too young for me. My mother was quick to notice the impact on me of making me wear clothes too young for me, and progressively bought me clothes that were even younger in style than those Lucy wore. She eventually dressed me in nappies and baby clothes, to further progress this age regression.

At first I hated being dressed as a girl, and certainly as a baby, but over time I pretended to like wearing a dress and panties, and then by the time I was 12 or 13 I did actually start to enjoy it. I first went out dressed as a girl of my own volition when I was 14, and have been dressing ever since.

Now I dress as a woman pretty much the whole time, and I love it. There's no doubt that petticoating made me more docile and submissive, and completely prevented me straying into any of the bad behaviours so many boys exhibit.
Miss Kristen, thank you for your quick and thoughtful response.  i am living proof of everything you outlined.  i am very much an alpha male, hyper aggressive in business, and historically somewhat condescending towards women (shamefully i have made female co-workers cry in the past based on toxic masculine comments i have made). Ignorance is really the word i would use to describe my thinking (or lack thereof) of women.  i did experiment with chastity and panties earlier this year with my wife and the change in behavior was stark and to be honest frightening.  instead of being angry with my wife for not cleaning the house and doing women's work i happily did it - and yes i was actually happy do it.  it was a physical outlet, but i strangely only did it when wearing panties.  my behavior and demeanor were so different under female authority.  but is scarred me so much i haven't worn chastity or panties in several months.  i know i am a better person when properly attired but decades of toxic masculinity is hard to erase without force which is something most women don't want to do.
Congratulations in finding your better self, Emily. In many respects, although you come from an alpha past that you have rightly rejected, in many respects it is those stories like your own that really need to be heard as it is proof that using such effective methods on even the most masculine of subjects can prove successful.  Heart
(09-16-2020, 07:13 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Miss Kristen, thank you for your quick and thoughtful response.  i am living proof of everything you outlined.  i am very much an alpha male, hyper aggressive in business, and historically somewhat condescending towards women (shamefully i have made female co-workers cry in the past based on toxic masculine comments i have made). Ignorance is really the word i would use to describe my thinking (or lack thereof) of women.  i did experiment with chastity and panties earlier this year with my wife and the change in behavior was stark and to be honest frightening.  instead of being angry with my wife for not cleaning the house and doing women's work i happily did it - and yes i was actually happy do it.  it was a physical outlet, but i strangely only did it when wearing panties.  my behavior and demeanor were so different under female authority.  but is scarred me so much i haven't worn chastity or panties in several months.  i know i am a better person when properly attired but decades of toxic masculinity is hard to erase without force which is something most women don't want to do.

Hiya Emily,
Did your change in behaviour extend to your work? Or was it just when you were at home in your panties with your wife?

The reason I ask is that I know a few men who are very driven and determined at work, often bosses, who find release in going home and relinquishing all that responsibility by dressing as a girl, or even a baby.

Although I've never experienced it myself, I imagine it must be really stressful being in charge all the time, so submitting to your sissy side would be a great release. I know that I feel much more relaxed when I wear my sissy clothes.
(09-16-2020, 06:48 PM)Ali Wrote: Hello, Miss Kristen, and welcome to our forum.

I was petticoated as a child, initially put into my little sister's clothes, and was later bought my own. Lucy is two years younger than me, so it wasn't just the humiliation of wearing girls' clothes, but also having to wear clothes that were too young for me. My mother was quick to notice the impact on me of making me wear clothes too young for me, and progressively bought me clothes that were even younger in style than those Lucy wore. She eventually dressed me in nappies and baby clothes, to further progress this age regression.

At first I hated being dressed as a girl, and certainly as a baby, but over time I pretended to like wearing a dress and panties, and then by the time I was 12 or 13 I did actually start to enjoy it. I first went out dressed as a girl of my own volition when I was 14, and have been dressing ever since.

Now I dress as a woman pretty much the whole time, and I love it. There's no doubt that petticoating made me more docile and submissive, and completely prevented me straying into any of the bad behaviours so many boys exhibit.

What a lovely testimony. I may well be in touch to find out more as this sounds the perfect case study for my research. I can imagine that even female friends of mine who know nothing of petticoating would be curious after reading such a glowing testimony!

Just to point out one of the amusing ironies about petticoating which has come up more than once now. It is rather ironic how petticoating often begins with girlish clothes but then progresses to nappies and infantilisation - even though the petticoatee is getting older! Perhaps this is why there is often so much resistance when dummy discipline is introduced? As it flies in the face of that instinctive belief that you are becoming more adult with age?
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

That may well be the case, Miss Kristen. Certainly after a period under nappy punishment, standard petticoating always seemed to be a welcome alternative. 

Indeed, classical petticoating works off this very principle where nappies are introduced at the beginning as a means of making prissy underwear more appealing. I always felt that it was the desire to regain toilet privileges that was the primary driver of this effect in my case, though.
(09-13-2020, 08:52 AM)Kristen Wrote: Hello all,

My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

As an outsider to the community, I am happy to give my own thoughts on petticoating and answer any questions you may have  - although I should add that any correspondence from male users should follow appropriate protocol and maintain high standards of etiquette.

Welcome Miss Kristen and thank You for joining us.  i look quite forward to hearing of Your thoughts on petticoating and the discipline of the male.  
Yours respectfully,
sissy jamieanne