BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petticoating rules
Kristen, it's always a pleasure to hear from a Superior Female. Welcome to the forum.

(09-13-2020, 09:03 AM)Kristen Wrote: Thanks for providing some amusement already!

If you're amused by grown men who like to dress as babies, little girls, schoolgirls, maids, ballerinas, secretaries and more, I think you'll find plenty to amuse you here. There are many of us for whom it is our great pleasure is to provide amusement and entertainment for our superiors. In the words of Baby June and Baby Louise in Gypsy: "May we entertain you?"
(09-14-2020, 11:14 AM)Bhuna71 Wrote: Kristen, it's always a pleasure to hear from a Superior Female. Welcome to the forum.

(09-13-2020, 09:03 AM)Kristen Wrote: Thanks for providing some amusement already!

If you're amused by grown men who like to dress as babies, little girls, schoolgirls, maids, ballerinas, secretaries and more, I think you'll find plenty to amuse you here. There are many of us for whom it is our great pleasure is to provide amusement and entertainment for our superiors. In the words of Baby June and Baby Louise in Gypsy: "May we entertain you?"

Perhaps I should declare a photo competition to see who can amuse me the most...
Ooh, like a fancy dress beauty parade? That does sound like fun!
Well which ridiculous costume would you wear to try and win?
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

I'm afraid my maid's uniform isn't quite amusing, more practical and demanding.
Always in strict uniform
Welcome Miss Kristen, and I hope you enjoy this little forum.
I once had balloons tied to every part of my outfit while undergoing a supervised detention.
The detention involved sewing layers and layers of taffeta together to put onto the hem of my pink ballerina outfit. Everytime I got something wrong I was punished with a stroke or two of the cane and then another balloon was tied to my wrists or pinned somewhere on to my flouncy outfit. I must have ended up with about 30 to 40 ballons attached. My Disciplinarian at the time was frequently doubled over with laughter at the sight of me. It was very hard sewing by the end, I can assure you.
And I hope you too find this amusing, Miss Kristen Smile
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(09-15-2020, 07:55 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Welcome Miss Kristen, and I hope you enjoy this little forum.
I once had balloons tied to every part of my outfit while undergoing a supervised detention.
The detention involved sewing layers and layers of taffeta together to put onto the hem of my pink ballerina outfit. Everytime I got something wrong I was punished with a stroke or two of the cane and then another balloon was tied to my wrists or pinned somewhere on to my flouncy outfit. I must have ended up with about 30 to 40 ballons attached. My Disciplinarian at the time was frequently doubled over with laughter at the sight of me. It was very hard sewing by the end, I can assure you.
And I hope you too find this amusing, Miss Kristen Smile

VERY amusing and original too -compliments to your disciplinarian. Where the balloons attached to your skirt too? How did you look?

You must have been terrified that you were going to take off with so many balloons, Sissysoft.  Wink
Miss Kristen, welcome to the forum.  May i humbly ask what you meant when you said you are fascinated at the feminist/political level.  Do you believe feminized males will vote for political parties dictated by the women in their lives or for progressive female candidates?  Do you believe women in authority positions will pass laws or regulations that promote male feminization (for example a woman owned company may have a day or week when males need to be dressed as woman as part of some form of sensitivity training).  What about the push back from women who don't like feminized males (not sure if the majority of women like feminine males or not).  my wife likes me looking like a traditional male, and acting like a protector in public, yet she also wants me to be fully obedient to her at all times.  i apologize for all the questions but it is a fascinating topic.  thank you Miss Kristen, Ma'am. 
(09-15-2020, 07:33 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Miss Kristen, welcome to the forum.  May i humbly ask what you meant when you said you are fascinated at the feminist/political level.  Do you believe feminized males will vote for political parties dictated by the women in their lives or for progressive female candidates?  Do you believe women in authority positions will pass laws or regulations that promote male feminization (for example a woman owned company may have a day or week when males need to be dressed as woman as part of some form of sensitivity training).  What about the push back from women who don't like feminized males (not sure if the majority of women like feminine males or not).  my wife likes me looking like a traditional male, and acting like a protector in public, yet she also wants me to be fully obedient to her at all times.  i apologize for all the questions but it is a fascinating topic.  thank you Miss Kristen, Ma'am. 

Thank you. Yes that's a good question.

I should start off by saying I don't have a political theory on this for the *macro* level but I do believe that - on the personal level (and we feminists are fond of saying that the personal is political) - petticoating is an extremely effective tool for teaching men to behave less brutishly and, by extension, to reduce the social problems associated with toxic masculinity.

My own approach has always been that this should be a 'bottom up' approach. I would like to see more parents (mothers in particular) made aware of the benefits of petticoating. One of the projects I have considered is to try put a number of case studies of 'positive petticoating' into the mainstream.

On the particular question about being forced, I find it hard to imagine an effective petticoating regime without some degree of compulsion.