BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petticoating rules
Hello all,

My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

As an outsider to the community, I am happy to give my own thoughts on petticoating and answer any questions you may have  - although I should add that any correspondence from male users should follow appropriate protocol and maintain high standards of etiquette.
(09-13-2020, 08:52 AM)Kristen Wrote: Hello all,

My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

As an outsider to the community, I am happy to give my own thoughts on petticoating and answer any questions you may have  - although I should add that any correspondence from male users should follow appropriate protocol and maintain high standards of etiquette.

Hello Kristen

Welcome to the forum - I hope you find it to be of interest.

Best Wishes

Lottie
(09-13-2020, 09:01 AM)Lottie Wrote:

Hello Kristen

Best Wishes

Lottie

From your profile - "More recently, I have become greatly interested in dressing as a schoolgirl" 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks for providing some amusement already!
(09-13-2020, 09:03 AM)Kristen Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 09:01 AM)Lottie Wrote:

Hello Kristen

Best Wishes

Lottie

From your profile - "More recently, I have become greatly interested in dressing as a schoolgirl" 

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks for providing some amusement already!

You are most welcome!

Lottie
A big welcome to the forum first of all, Kristen. It is always good to hear from petticoating enthusiasts. I am no stranger to petticoating myself having been under ‚Äėpetticoat punishment‚Äô rules for the entirety of my childhood and even into my adulthood.¬†

Perhaps paradoxically I have become something of an enthusiast for its implementation on a societal basis as I believe that despite the difficulties I faced at the time (mostly with respect to my fears of what others would think), it has undoubtedly done me the power of good when looked at retrospectively and I believe it would for the many others out there. 

In the time since, I have come to present as a female full time so I’m not sure how that positions me in your hierarchy  Wink but I do look forward to reading more from you.
Yes it does seem some of the wiser and more mature petticoatees come to appreciate their experience and end up as advocates. This has been a pleasing trend I've observed over the years in PDQ.
(09-13-2020, 08:52 AM)Kristen Wrote: My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

Hello Kristen, welcome from a fellow radical feminist. It's nice to have you join the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your views and sharing ideas about petticoating.

Chris - The Radical Feminist
<curtsey. Ms. Kristen, welcome! all of us enjoy hearing from Superior Females in the forum. <curtsey>
gina
I too look forward to hearing more about your ideas, welcome.
Always in strict uniform
(09-13-2020, 02:34 PM)GinaV Wrote: <curtsey. Ms. Kristen, welcome! all of us enjoy hearing from Superior Females in the forum. <curtsey>
gina

Thank you for your courteous response!

(09-13-2020, 01:30 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 08:52 AM)Kristen Wrote: My name is Kristen. I'm a radical feminist who has long maintained an interest in petticoating as an effective tool for teaching males to be more respectful and less boisterous. I've read about the topic for many years (including PDQ) and intend to make use of petticoat discipline when it comes to starting a family of my own.

Hello Kristen, welcome from a fellow radical feminist. It's nice to have you join the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your views and sharing ideas about petticoating.

Chris - The Radical Feminist

Hello - yes I did read some of your posts and figured we had lots in common. I'm fascinated by petticoating on a feminist/political level but also highly amused by it at times!