BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found I'm going back into nappies
You have a collection? I learn more about you everyday, Rubberpinafore  Wink
They're delightfully sissyish knickers, SissygoesSplat! And blue for a boy, too! Although there's absolutely nothing boyish about such frillies, of course!
(09-22-2020, 08:58 AM)Ali Wrote: They're delightfully sissyish knickers, SissygoesSplat! And blue for a boy, too! Although there's absolutely nothing boyish about such frillies, of course!

Why thank you!

(09-21-2020, 01:42 PM)Bill Wrote: A vid with a guy in diapers and locking pants being dominated and in public some may like .
https://txxx.com/videos/7584688/fanks-ou...unishment/

Oh my goodness, she really has that powerful female wit that so often intensifies petticoating. 

Some of my favourite comments of hers...

Upon hearing him say that inflating the buttplug 'made a big difference': "Uh huh. And I bet the next five pumps will make a 'big difference' too!"

When telling him to put on the locking plastic pants: "Step in to these.... cos you're now gonna be stepping out of them for a while!"

"... It's gonna get pretty steamy in there!"  (she this as if she has no responsibility for that  Big Grin )

"This is gonna be fun!"    (well for you Ma'am, yes... )

When she forbids him from using the store toilet  Big Grin - I mean, like he'd have the choice anyway with those locking pants on
Read my story here: Part one, two
They need to get their satisfaction somehow, SissyGoesSplat. They’re doing all the preparation don’t forget.  Big Grin
Hi all,

Just a quick update to let you all know my Aunt has confirmed nappy punishment will be *permanent* whenever I am at her house. Sympathies appreciated!
You know you always have my sympathies, SissyGoesSplat. I’ve been in that situation often enough myself. How often is that likely to be?
(10-11-2020, 10:46 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: You know you always have my sympathies, SissyGoesSplat. I’ve been in that situation often enough myself. How often is that likely to be?

For the Christmas holidays certainly. My (male) cousin is rebelling against it, but we both know it will be futile. I just hope they won't be locked on..
Could be giving a different type of present this year then.  Wink How many of you are likely to be subject to this then?
(10-11-2020, 10:53 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Could be giving a different type of present this year then.  Wink How many of you are likely to be subject to this then?

Just us two males... my sisters finished their petticoating regimes years ago! Even then, they were always spared nappies...