BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found I'm going back into nappies
How do your locking plastic nappies work?
Always in strict uniform
(09-17-2020, 11:43 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: How do your locking plastic nappies work?

They are quite simple but effective. It is a pair of plastic pants over the nappy. Running through the waistband is a thin metallic tubing. This can be pulled taut at the back and then locked in place. The end result is that both garments are held in place.
Read my story here: Part one, two
As one of the superior females on this forum, I am hereby requesting a picture of the OP in his nappies.

That will teach him for challenging petticoating orders on this forum!
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

Bestest arrangement for the locking is a combination lock and the locking closer in the back of the waist.
No keys to worry about losing -
Lock is not easily visible to crack the combination -
If wearing mittens nothing to worry about the above two -
For optional enhancement the locking diaper cover could have locking thigh leg bands to prevent finger manipulation

2 types of locking diaper covers images from eBay:

With locking diapers - no longer will the freedom to use the loo be possible -
Wearing one's own very personal porta potty will require a supervised change.
(09-18-2020, 11:46 AM)Kristen Wrote: As one of the superior females on this forum, I am hereby requesting a picture of the OP in his nappies.

That will teach him for challenging petticoating orders on this forum!

[Image: 119651381-2389268781368778-8889969242406720110-n.jpg]

Okay, here is the requested pic... go gentle with me  Blush I am already feeling rather embarrassed
Read my story here: Part one, two
Great picture, SissyGoesSplat. There’s no need to feel embarrassed as most of us have worn nappies in our adult lives at one time or another. 

I do like that they’ve gone out of their way to find pink (and girly) ones though and really adds another dimension to it.
See - what were you whinging about in the first place? Your Aunt has even been considerate to pick the right colour for you. 

Oh what a fun week you're going to have!

Also GirlyGirl - "Most of us have worn nappies in our adult life". I should start noting down the sentences that can only be said on a Petticoating forum  Big Grin
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

I hope you’ve got a big book ready, Miss Kristen.  Big Grin
(09-18-2020, 06:14 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 11:43 PM)rubberpinafore Wrote: How do your locking plastic nappies work?

They are quite simple but effective. It is a pair of plastic pants over the nappy. Running through the waistband is a thin metallic tubing. This can be pulled taut at the back and then locked in place. The end result is that both garments are held in place.

Very similar to some of mine then.  They have thin metal chains which run around the waist and leg openings and are then padlocked or cable tied.  Highly effective and very embarrassing indeed.  The see-through ones are the worst as they show off all their contents- I just wear the plastic nappy and a locking cock tube.
Always in strict uniform
When you say ‚Äėcontents‚Äė are we talking reproductive organs or are there ever excretions to be seen?