BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found I'm going back into nappies
(09-13-2020, 10:08 AM)mikki Wrote: Well, what wonderful news, SissyGS! Aunt Camilla will surely sort you RIGHT out.  Will she resort to disposables, or is she strictly old-school, with cloth nappies, cute safety pins and maybe plastic panties with cute prints?  How old is your beloved Auntie?  And just how long will you be languishing under her thumb?  

One imagines all sorts of scenarios.  Perhaps Auntie will prefer that you be pinned/taped up in your night-time nappies quite early in the evening, right after supper, or even before.  Auntie knows how well a some nappy-time before bed quiets a laddie down.  And perhaps she might feel that nighties are so much more practical sleepwear for nappied laddies, as well.  And maybe she might believe, as many mothers and Aunties do, that nappied laddies have no need of pants over their nappies while at home. 

You're in for quite an interesting nappy adventure, SissyGS.  And we're all waiting to hear all about it. Tell, tell!  
Hi Mikki - Aunt Camilla is in her 60s.  I'll be there for a week so I will be out of nappies on Weds 23rd!

I believe I will be in disposables as that was I was punished with during my time living at home. I'm hoping I will be allowed to wear knickers over the top (which helps alleviate some of the embarrassment of being in nappies) but we will see.. As I say before, it's been some years since I was petticoated at home, so I can't say for sure...

I should say though, that Aunt Camilla rarely put the nappies on us. Rather we were expected to put them on ourselves (a house rule was that we would always have a stack of nappies in our wardrobe ready for whenever we might be punished).

I'll be expected to have them all day and may be subject to inspections. As for the evenings, the rule was typically that my cousin (male) and I would have to present ourselves to Aunt Camilla or my older sister before 10pm so that they could check our plastic pants were locked for the night. Once you were locked into those things, there was no way your nappy was coming off that night...

Again, I'm hoping that last part won't apply now and that - as an adult - I will be trusted to wear the correct bed attire without having to be locked in!
Read my story here: Part one, two
(09-13-2020, 09:59 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 09:56 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m not sure how much freedom she allows you in the clothing department but assuming you’re not going to be wearing skirts or dresses (as obviously I do routinely  Big Grin) your best bet is probably to attend in baggy ‘trackies’ made from a noisy material. 

This will likely go some way to hiding the bulk and the noise of the material might be useful in drowning out the crinkle of your underwear.

Thank you - this sounds a good idea.  Heart

Really though, at 30 years old do I really have to wear nappies?! and I speak as a supporter of petticoating here...

Your mistress has decreed it, so yes, you'll have to submit to the indignity.  You have my sympathies.

Lottie
(09-13-2020, 08:21 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote: Hi all -

Some (sort of) news for you...

I'm due to head back to the family home this week for a little break from the city. I've just had it confirmed to me by Aunt Camilla - who raised and petticoated me - that I will be expected to wear nappies for this period.

This came as a quite a surprise. Having lived away from home for a while (and being 30), it's been several years since I was subjected to nappy punishment. I suppose I had even assumed I might be exempt from petticoating now I am older - well it turns out that's not the case!

I'm sure some of the other former petticoatees will understand the mixed emotions I am feeling.  Upon being told I would be expected to wear nappies, I had that familiar sense of shame and embarrassment which comes from petticoating punishments. In many ways it took me straight back to my teenage years!

I do consider myself to be an advocate for petticoating (now I look back, I can see how much I learned from it) so it would be slightly hypocritical of me to object... Having said that, I do feel that a 30 year old man being subject to dummy discipline is perhaps a tad unnecessary. Hopefully other members will see my point here. Do I really need to wear nappies?!

Of course these 'mixed feelings' are rather irrelevant, given that it is a fundamental principle of our family that Aunt Camilla's word is law. Evidently she has made up her mind on this one and I will just have to go along with it.

(09-13-2020, 10:19 AM)Lottie Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 09:59 AM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(09-13-2020, 09:56 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m not sure how much freedom she allows you in the clothing department but assuming you’re not going to be wearing skirts or dresses (as obviously I do routinely  Big Grin) your best bet is probably to attend in baggy ‘trackies’ made from a noisy material. 

This will likely go some way to hiding the bulk and the noise of the material might be useful in drowning out the crinkle of your underwear.

Thank you - this sounds a good idea.  Heart

Really though, at 30 years old do I really have to wear nappies?! and I speak as a supporter of petticoating here...

Your mistress has decreed it, so yes, you'll have to submit to the indignity.  You have my sympathies.

Lottie

Sympathy is fine but surely the OP didn't seriously think anyone in this forum would contradict a superior woman's instruction.

She has deemed that the OP must wear nappies - therefore the OP will wear nappies. No-one here is going to disagree with that...  Big Grin
I've made a note to ask the OP about this topic again on Thursday - perhaps then he can give us a more detailed assessment of his situation...  Big Grin
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

I’m not sure you’ll need to ask; I’ve learned already that he isn’t the shy sort.  Wink I’m hoping for more photographs.  Big Grin
I am certainly not the shy sort as GirlyGirl can attest  Big Grin

but while I do now enjoy donning the occasional feminine outfit, nappies do still remain a symbol of abject embarrassment. I reallly am starting to get a bit nervous about being back in them...

That said if there is demand for pictures, maybe I can oblige  Big Grin
Nerves are good - everyone ‘performs’ better when they’re a bit nervous.  Big Grin
Certainly you are privileged to be well disciplined and cared for by your loving Aunt...and certainly Auntie knows best! You have admitted that petticoating and diaper discipline has taught you a lot and there's nothing wrong with continuing self-improvement. You might be best to greet your sweet Aunt with a nice bouquet of flowers and thank her humbly for going to the trouble of ensuring your further education and discipline!

(09-13-2020, 10:29 AM)Kristen Wrote: Sympathy is fine but surely the OP didn't seriously think anyone in this forum would contradict a superior woman's instruction.

She has deemed that the OP must wear nappies - therefore the OP will wear nappies. No-one here is going to disagree with that...  Big Grin

So very true...if we didn't know our place in a Woman's world, we wouldn't be here!
Well OP, the day has come....

You were very talkative last week, so please put us out of our curiosity.... How are those nappies? Don't keep a superior woman waiting now!
Petticoatees and male members should address me as Miss Kristen or Ma'am. 

I chat on the Trillian messenger. Username: Miss_Kristen

Urgh, I guess I talked myself into this one...

Yes, I'm in nappies. There's no point denying that or trying to change the truth. I'm in nappies and as has been said in this thread, there's nothing I can do to change that - so yeah, here we are...

Unfortunately it turns out the 'lock in' rule still applies, so I'm expected to present myself to my Aunt (or sister) before 10pm each night to be locked in to my plastic pants and nappy. This isn't something I bargained for, but - again - here we are.

Thanks all for your comments. Hopefully some of you are right and I will learn something from this. But right now I just feel rather embarrassed to be in nappies..