BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honoured, but now uncontactable
Having been away for a few months I come back to find one (barred) forum member has missed me so much that it looks like he especially rejoined just so he could send me a PM containing his usual rubbish.
So nice to log in and see a message from wants2#########.
Because I have had enough of this individual and his bile I am now uncontactable by PM or email to everyone on this forum.
I do wonder why I have put so much time and effort into my posts on here when I have to deal with this harassment.
Welcome back, Yvette-Louise!  Sorry to hear about your aggravation.  
It is a shame that a small minority seem to have such aggressive and counterproductive agendas and am sorry that you had to experience this. I have enjoyed the posts I have read of your’s since your return and hope this will not put you off contributing further. 

We are mostly a caring and affectionate group.   Heart
Please don’t be affected or get upset by a cowardice keyboard warrior, Yvette-Louise.
Your posts and stories are the main reason I visit this site on a daily basis.
Sorry to hear that some scum has bothered you and your efforts are truly appreciated.
Please forward the messages to the moderators and we'll ban him
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
Very little point baby Sam, he's already been barred twice
Sad to hear you are still being targeted despite this poster being banned. Make me wonder what the criteria are for joining? I started on here a long way back and recall it being very easy to get on board. Is there any kind of vetting system nowadays? Not even sure that would work as it so easy to set up email accounts and dummy aliases.

Anyway, welcome back and hope you enjoy the forums as intended without any kind of clandestine abuse or attacks.
Always in strict uniform