ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Alone: when the Domme is absent from the House
I was organising some material in my stored files and came across this from a few years ago.  Home alone.     

As of this moment, you are to keep a tally of your activities that include any of the following incidents throughout this week.  

Record the following:
Alcohol consumed - date, time, reason, amount.
Bed - left unmade
Dishes - left unwashed and not tidied away after a meal
Laundry - dirty clothes not put in the hamper or in the washing machine after use
Bathroom - left untidy after use
Contraband material - Any viewing of material of a sexually titillating nature on an electronic device
Contraband material - Any viewing of printed material of a sexually titillating nature
Contraband activities - Any wearing of female apparel - woollen or otherwise
Contraband activities - Any touching of female apparel - woollen or otherwise
Road Rules - anytime you break a road rule you must record the incident.

Any other activity that would not be approved of by myself.

I will be in touch with further instructions in due course.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
There must be more to this. What brought about the introduction of this form? Do you recall keeping any records and (more to the point) were there any infractions that led to consequences?  Big Grin
What about expounding this further with LOCKING DIAPER covers and not being able to use the loo.

An extreme setting up a video camera to document every movement within the confines of quarters
and having to explain why something was done or not done timely ?
(09-12-2020, 05:36 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: There must be more to this. What brought about the introduction of this form? Do you recall keeping any records and (more to the point) were there any infractions that led to consequences?  Big Grin

Yes, there was.  I was home alone for two weeks and had to keep a record of all those matters listed.  More items were added over the fortnight.  And yes, I did falter in a few matters - I'm human, and not one for seeking punishments - and so was suitably punished when I was reunited with my Superior.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
It sounds as though your superior knows how to keep you on your toes. I’m sure the penalties were such that you will be doubly conscious of your actions next time you find yourself in such a situation. 

On the plus side, she clearly trusts you as that seems quite a lot of freedom that you were lent, even if only on a temporary basis.