BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Lockdown
I had an unfortunate unauthorised ejaculation which resulted in my wife getting an unexpected shower.  She got very cross and I am now locked up in my cock cage until after the weekend.  That was yesterday (Thursday) and I have been advised I shan't expect unlocking until Monday morning's enema session.  I can't recall the last time I had to wait so long for release and it is already agony.   Sad
Always in strict uniform
That’s unfortunate. Time to do some grovelling?

Was it anything in particular that prompted the ‚Äėwater works‚Äô?
In my experience, grovelling doesn't work and can be counter-productive.

It's interesting how quickly orgasm denial becomes acutely uncomfortable when you're used to ejaculating frequently. Presumably for those who are used to long periods of denial it takes much longer to get to that stage.

While you're locked up, is your wife teasing you to increase your discomfort?
Indeed, the body becomes accustomed to its conditions after a period of time, which is why those who consistently under extended chastity are able to take it in their stride that much more easily. 

Unfortunately for Rubberpinafore, he seems to get aroused by fairly commonplace items so as someone not accustomed to such extended treatment he might well expect a harder time of things.
I'm in a similar boat to Rubberpinafore - a very different set of triggers, but easily aroused and not used to extended periods of denial. My wife has found that teasing me while forbidding release is very rewarding (for her), as its effect in increasing my frustration and discomfort is well out of proportion to the relatively little effort it takes on her part.
(09-10-2020, 04:37 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed, the body becomes accustomed to its conditions after a period of time, which is why those who consistently under extended chastity are able to take it in their stride that much more easily. 

Unfortunately for Rubberpinafore, he seems to get aroused by fairly commonplace items so as someone not accustomed to such extended treatment he might well expect a harder time of things.

Under the circumstances I don't think he'll have a "hard" time at all.... at least until Monday.
Big Grin Wink Big Grin Can’t really argue with that.
As has been said, groveling is not an option and would only increase "down" time.  If my wife suspects she has the upper hand, she will happily extend out my punishment for much longer.  Best to grit my teeth and count down the hours.  It's only my been a day so far and already I am bursting and deeply regretting my unfortunate incident.

As to what set it off, it was my wife getting ready to feed my my daily "treat".  She was in a rush as she was going out with the girls in the evening and having got dolled up and not wanting to mess up her clothes, she put on a pinny and gloves.  She usually puts on her full protective uniform but time was short so she just tied on a long, transparent rubber apron and surgical gloves.  She lifted up my overalls, unclipped my plastic nappy and bent down to unlock my cage in order to add a fresh, hot dose of natural cum to the pre-chilled batch she was intending on feeding me.

Even now, after having replayed the incident in my mind over and over (and that doesn't help when locked up, let me assure you) I can't understand what happened.  Was she a bit firmer unlocking me due to her being late?  Was it her rubber pinny over her clothes that set me off? Either way, as she touched me with beaker in hand, I exploded without her express permission (an absolute no-no), missing the receptacle entirely and sending a shower of my finest all over her face and hair.  And then it dripped down missing the bib of her apron and spoiling her top.

We were both speechless and the only thing that saved me from instant and severe punishment was that she had to clean up and get away to meet her girls.  She did leave me with a stern warning however.  I would be kept locked up until Monday but the the real fun and games will begin on Saturday and she also has Monday off.  I'm not sure what is more uncomfortable, locked up for several days or wondering what's in store.  That said, she is leaving lots of clues about.

I'm sure I will find out my fate in due course...

(09-10-2020, 05:13 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I'm in a similar boat to Rubberpinafore - a very different set of triggers, but easily aroused and not used to extended periods of denial. My wife has found that teasing me while forbidding release is very rewarding (for her), as its effect in increasing my frustration and discomfort is well out of proportion to the relatively little effort it takes on her part.

She has gone out her way to stimulate me and get me going.  She is walking around the house in her business suit and PVC apron, she has ordered me to hand wash her rubber nurse uniform in readiness for the weekend and she has laid out her various items for my weekend "fun time".  She has even bought a new, larger than ever butt plug and a fierce-some looking dildo gag, which has a breathing tube down the middle.  In addition the enema bag has also grown in size and the case containing her sounds collection is on prominent display too.  Apparently this weekend is going to be fun- for her.
Always in strict uniform
No wonder she was annoyed, rubberpinafore- it takes us girls ages to get our appearance just right you know  Wink  You’ll have to get back to us on how Saturday works out for you, though knowing your wife’s previous track record, I’m sure it will be deliciously inventive.
As if the unauthorised orgasm wasn't bad enough - you spurted all over her face, hair and apron! Seems like you're getting off lightly with just a few days denial. Count your blessings, I say.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.