ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Humiliation
Prior to the pandemic we did a lot of business travel both domestically and abroad.  This enabled my wife to "liven up boring security checks" at the airport by playing what she called her version of Russian Roulette.  She would pack my hand luggage and once in a while add an item or two that would cause me immense embarrassment, should my bag be randomly checked.  This wouldn't happen often and some of the times the contents were entirely innocent, but there have been a few occasions when she struck the bull's eye.

The worst one of all was getting picked out by a young and attractive lady customs officer who opened my bag and took out a tabard, PVC apron, rubber washing up gloves and a plastic nappy.  All items were in a baby pink.  The woman unfolded all the offending item and placed them on the table one by one with a puzzled look on her face.  I think my face was even pinker than the PVC pinny she was holding up to examine.

What felt like hours (probably a few minutes) later, she shrugged her shoulders, repacked all my naughty items and allowed me to pass through without a word.

No question, if I could have died right there and then I would gladly have taken up the option.  Mortal humiliation and embarrassment while my wife was laughing her back off.   Angry
Always in strict uniform
That’s a great story. So this was as much as a surprise to you as to the customs officer? 

I’m sure you’ve provided them with a good story to reminisce over and you won’t be forgotten in a hurry.  Big Grin
What a fabulous way to deliver public humilation. Your wife has a remarkable, brilliant, mind. You are a fortunate man indeed.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Customs agents see it all.  Unless they uncover contraband, they don't have time to deal with what an individual traveler might be doing with his/her goods.  They are pressed to process the traveler and move on to the next one.  By the next hour, they've usually forgotten whatever it was that might have been embarrassing to a particular traveler. 

"Next!  Do you have anything to declare?"  
(09-08-2020, 04:28 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’s a great story. So this was as much as a surprise to you as to the customs officer? 

I’m sure you’ve provided them with a good story to reminisce over and you won’t be forgotten in a hurry.  Big Grin

I'm sure I was more shocked and the lady was completely professional in her "handling" of my things.  She was very discreet in unfolding the apron and very gingerly opened up the plastic nappy before realising what they were and rather hurriedly packing them back together.  Very fortunately she didn't question me and just sent me on my way with a, what seemed to me, a knowing glance.

I have never forgotten that incident and I am always nervous every time we pass through customs/security in airports.  Luckily it was an isolated incident but my wife does keep me on my toes.  She'd show me a butt plug and offer me the choice- wear it or take it in your hand luggage...
Always in strict uniform
As Mikki says, customs officials probably won’t remember most of what they see but in one’s career a handful of significant instances will remain in memory - the official’s reaction implies this may just be one of them.  Wink  

Mind you, if there weren’t any but plugs on this occasion, it was probably still quite a mild incident.  Big Grin
(09-10-2020, 12:58 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: I'm sure I was more shocked and the lady was completely professional in her "handling" of my things.  She was very discreet in unfolding the apron and very gingerly opened up the plastic nappy before realising what they were and rather hurriedly packing them back together.  Very fortunately she didn't question me and just sent me on my way with a, what seemed to me, a knowing glance.

I have never forgotten that incident and I am always nervous every time we pass through customs/security in airports.  Luckily it was an isolated incident but my wife does keep me on my toes.  She'd show me a butt plug and offer me the choice- wear it or take it in your hand luggage...

Your wife is brilliant! Since customs officers are trained to look for signs of nervousness which may indicate guilt, you are now much more likely to be inspected. The vicious circle your wife has created might go on for years.

No wonder so many here are jealous of your situation.
I have to admit my wife really does come up with horribly humiliating scenarios to test my limits and shred my nerves but she always seems to understand when to ease off or at least indicate she might. Psychological torture is just as effective as physical embarrassment.
Always in strict uniform
Agree rubberpinafore, the head-fuck is my favourite form of D/s. Your wife is clearly an expert in it.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
You'd think that after almost 40 years together she'd be running out of ideas, wouldn't you? If anything, she is getting worse.
Always in strict uniform