BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Men's Fashion
(09-10-2020, 05:22 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: As fashion progresses - in the future won't need any of this just a little lapel device to - pay the bill - summon help - inquire of direction -

communicate with others - and the beam me up Scotty feature.
Quote: 

Is this the next step in the evolution of the mobile phone you’re describing?  Big Grin Most functions already exist on one device so it seems a logical progression.
Yes some exist and are functional now - the rest Star Trek fantasy stuff - only micro miniature (lapel pin) !
Since you can get all of that other than transporter technology in a wristwatch it could go into a lapel pin right now. The chip inside of the watch is the size of the fingernail on your pinky finger. The only problem making it smaller is the interface. How do you see content or type on something that small? Even if it worked with voice, how could you hear it?
(09-10-2020, 08:39 PM)Cindy Wrote: Since you can get all of that other than transporter technology in a wristwatch it could go into a lapel pin right now. The chip inside of the watch is the size of the fingernail on your pinky finger. The only problem making it smaller is the interface. How do you see content or type on something that small? Even if it worked with voice, how could you hear it?
Wireless earplugs? Video sunglasses?  Big Grin
(09-10-2020, 08:39 PM)Cindy Wrote: Since you can get all of that other than transporter technology in a wristwatch it could go into a lapel pin right now. The chip inside of the watch is the size of the fingernail on your pinky finger. The only problem making it smaller is the interface. How do you see content or type on something that small? Even if it worked with voice, how could you hear it?

Well Dick Tracy did it !  ? ? ?

I had a watch phone awhile back - required a Bluetooth ear piece to be functional.

Actually the phone itself could be of any size and located within range of the Bluetooth device.

And then there is Alexa Siri and the whole lot of those devices.

The transporting feature has some work to be done - especially in reassembling the pieces and parts after transport !  LOL !
That's true. Wireless earplugs and a heads up video would do it. I suppose the next step is direct implants into the nervous system as in the sci fi novels.

It's interesting to think what could be done with virtual reality using a system like that. Can you imagine being able to sign up with a dommy mommy remotely and feel everything she did?
If the above messages foresee the future accurately, we will be able to fully participate as our bodies and brains dictate.