BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Men's Fashion
Evolution of Men's fashion timeline

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
I do hope that’s accurate Algoriano. A brilliant vision of the future of it is.  Big Grin
Algoriano, a lovely graphics of future evolution of men’s fashion, it’s definitely heading in that direction we hope.
I love that you like it. The image is from this website http://wormturnz.blogspot.com/2020/09/th...n.html?m=1
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
Thanks for the link to explore more.
"Manbags" have been around far longer than depicted.
Always in strict uniform
(09-08-2020, 12:26 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: "Manbags" have been around far longer than depicted.
Suitcases have certainly been around a considerable period of time. The man bag such as it is recognised today did go through a bit of a revolution (and became a notable fashion trend) a number of years back which I would guess is what this is intended to depict.
Going by the infogram it indicates the manbag was introduced in 2020. I merely pointed out that it has been in fashion (although that's debatable) at least 20 odd years before then. As per GQ (https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/gallery/hi...he-man-bag):

"Men might have had bags for centuries, but the first time most of us would have really been introduced to the idea of the "man-bag" was in 1999 thanks to Friends. During an episode aptly called "The One with Joey's Bag", Joey buys a leather tote only to have the piss royally ripped out of him as his behaviour becomes more and more feminine while he carried it around..."
Always in strict uniform
Since I wear skirts mini-kilts and sometimes jeans/pants WITHOUT pockets - what's a guy gonna do for carrying all the essentials ?
Solution for me is the Cross Body Bag - can be worn as a cross body bag or simply over one shoulder although not as secure.
I have experimented with the clutch but that ties up one hand with carrying the bag.
The mini-kilts have the unique sporran a fashion accessory without the need of a shoulder strap.

As fashion progresses - in the future won't need any of this just a little lapel device to - pay the bill - summon help - inquire of direction -
communicate with others - and the beam me up Scotty feature.
As fashion progresses - in the future won't need any of this just a little lapel device to - pay the bill - summon help - inquire of direction -

communicate with others - and the beam me up Scotty feature. [Quote] 

Is this the next step in the evolution of the mobile phone you’re describing?  Big Grin Most functions already exist on one device so it seems a logical progression.