BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those were the Days
We've been around for quite a long time and I have to say, we really do have such excellent times for deviant sexual pleasures and how readily to obtain sex toys.  Want something?  It's just a click away.  Safe, anonymous and fast delivery.  Not like in the early days where you either went into a dodgy sex shop and got all embarrassed buying a dildo or sent off via the post for rubber wear that took weeks to arrive.

I recall the first time my wife suggested chastity and after much persuasion, I relented.  But we didn't have sleek cock cages then- nor did we have much money, so my wife made me my first one.

She took a cricket box and sewed it into two maids aprons so that each pinny contained the protector. At the bottom of the joined aprons she then sewed a loop and it was good to go.  Tying the apron on, the box covered my poor little condom covered cock (at least two) and she them threaded the apron ties through the loop and back up to the waist ties before knotting them off.

A quite sturdy and relatively cheap chastity device that she delighted in using for  my training.
Always in strict uniform
I love the inventiveness of rubberpinafore’s wife
That sounds like the chastity version of two cans and a piece of string.  Big Grin But like many old fashioned methods I am sure equally as effective.
A simple piece of string can be put to very effective use with a little imagination.
Always in strict uniform
(09-07-2020, 12:05 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: A simple piece of string can be put to very effective use with a little imagination.
But I’m sure your uses would differ from mine.  Big Grin
Another use for cricket boxes - ha!
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(09-08-2020, 08:39 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Another use for cricket boxes - ha!

There is another use?   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform